Arsenal continue to try and turn their difficult start to the Premier League season around.
Arsenal @ Burnley
Current Records: Arsenal 1-3; Burnley 0-3-1
What to Know
Burnley and Arsenal are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at Turf Moor. Arsenal will be strutting in after a win while Burnley will be stumbling in from a loss.
It was all tied up nothing to nothing at halftime, but Burnley was not quite Everton’s equal in the second half when they met on Monday. Burnley took a 3-1 hit to the loss column.
Meanwhile, Arsenal dodged a bullet on Saturday, finishing off Norwich City 1-0. The score was all tied up at the break nothing to nothing, but Arsenal was the better team in the second half.
Burnley won their first match against Arsenal 1-0 last season, but Arsenal managed a 1-1 tie in the next match. Check back on CBSSports.com to find out if they can go a step further this time and collect a victory.
How To Watch
- Who: Burnley vs. Arsenal
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Turf Moor
- TV: NBC Sports Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Caesar’s Sportsbook odds: Burnley +280, Draw +245, Arsenal +100
Arsenal have won seven out of their last ten games against Burnley.
- Mar 06, 2021 – Arsenal 1 vs. Burnley 1
- Dec 13, 2020 – Burnley 1 vs. Arsenal 0
- Feb 02, 2020 – Arsenal 0 vs. Burnley 0
- Aug 17, 2019 – Arsenal 2 vs. Burnley 1
- May 12, 2019 – Arsenal 3 vs. Burnley 1
- Dec 22, 2018 – Arsenal 3 vs. Burnley 1
- May 06, 2018 – Arsenal 5 vs. Burnley 0
- Nov 26, 2017 – Arsenal 1 vs. Burnley 0
- Jan 22, 2017 – Arsenal 2 vs. Burnley 1
- Oct 02, 2016 – Arsenal 1 vs. Burnley 0