After a thrilling Champions League win against AC Milan, Liverpool will be looking to continue to dominate and sit upon the top of the Premier League table.
Crystal Palace @ Liverpool
Current Records: Crystal Palace 1-1-2; Liverpool 3-0-1
What to Know
Crystal Palace and Liverpool are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at Anfield. Crystal Palace has been on the wrong side of a one-way rivalry with Liverpool and is hoping to record their first win since April 23 of 2017.
Crystal Palace kept a clean sheet against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday and took the game 3-0. The score was all tied up at the break nothing to nothing, but Crystal Palace was the better team in the second half.
Meanwhile, the Reds got themselves on the board against Leeds United on Sunday, but Leeds United never followed suit. Liverpool strolled past Leeds United with goals to spare, taking the matchup 3-0.
Their wins bumped Crystal Palace to 1-1-2 and Liverpool to 3-0-1. We’ll see which team can carry over their success and which team inevitably falls when Crystal Palace and Liverpool clash.
How To Watch
- Who: Liverpool vs. Crystal Palace
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Anfield
- TV/Live stream: Peacock
- Caesar’s Sportsbook Odds: Liverpool -450, Draw -550, Crystal Palace +1250
Liverpool have won nine out of their last ten games against Crystal Palace.
- May 23, 2021 – Liverpool 2 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Dec 19, 2020 – Liverpool 7 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Jun 24, 2020 – Liverpool 4 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Nov 23, 2019 – Liverpool 2 vs. Crystal Palace 1
- Jan 19, 2019 – Liverpool 4 vs. Crystal Palace 3
- Aug 20, 2018 – Liverpool 2 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Mar 31, 2018 – Liverpool 2 vs. Crystal Palace 1
- Aug 19, 2017 – Liverpool 1 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Apr 23, 2017 – Crystal Palace 2 vs. Liverpool 1
- Oct 29, 2016 – Liverpool 4 vs. Crystal Palace 2