Brighton look to tell the world they belong at the upper echelons of the Premier League
Leicester City @ Brighton & Hove Albion
Current Records: Leicester City 2-2; Brighton & Hove Albion 3-1
What to Know
Leicester City is 6-0-2 against Brighton & Hove Albion since August of 2017, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success on Sunday. They are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 9 a.m. ET at The American Express Community Stadium. Leicester won both of their matches against Brighton last season (3-0 and 2-1) and is aiming for the same result this time around.
It was all tied up nothing to nothing at halftime, but the Foxes were not quite Manchester City’s equal in the second half when they met on Saturday. Leicester lost 1-0 to Man City.
Speaking of close games: it was all tied up nothing to nothing at the half for Brighton and Brentford on Saturday, but Brighton stepped up in the second half for a 1-0 win.
Leicester is now 2-2 while Brighton sits at 3-1. Brighton is 1-1 after wins this season, and Leicester is 1-0 after losses.
How To Watch
- Who: Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Leicester City
- When: Sunday at 9 a.m. ET
- Where: The American Express Community Stadium
- TV/Live stream: Peacock
- Caesar’s Sportsbook odds: Brighton +165, Draw +215, Leicester +180
Leicester City won six meetings and tied two meetings in their last eight contests with Brighton & Hove Albion.
- Mar 06, 2021 – Leicester City 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Dec 13, 2020 – Leicester City 3 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0
- Jun 23, 2020 – Brighton & Hove Albion 0 vs. Leicester City 0
- Nov 23, 2019 – Leicester City 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0
- Feb 26, 2019 – Leicester City 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Nov 24, 2018 – Leicester City 1 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Mar 31, 2018 – Leicester City 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0
- Aug 19, 2017 – Leicester City 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0