The Premier League is back in action on Saturday.
Watford @ Everton
Current Records: Watford 2-5-1; Everton 4-2-2
What to Know
This Saturday, Watford is hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 1.88 goals per matchup. They and Everton are meeting up for the first time this season at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at Goodison Park. Given that both clubs suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a little extra motivation heading into this match.
Watford never even stood a chance against Liverpool on Saturday; the final was an ego-bruising 5-0 blow.
Meanwhile, it was all tied up nothing to nothing at halftime, but Everton was not quite West Ham United’s equal in the second half when they met on Sunday. Everton lost 1-0 to the Irons. That makes it the first time this season Everton has let down their home crowd.
After unsatisfying finishes in their previous games, both teams are out for the full three points in this fixture. Hopefully the teams will make up for slow offenses in their last outings and score some goals this week.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Everton vs. Watford
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Goodison Park
- TV: USA Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (try for free)
- Caesar’s Sportsbook odds: Everton -150, Draw +280, Watford +445
Featured Game | Everton vs. Watford
Everton have won four out of their last eight games against Watford.
- Feb 01, 2020 – Everton 3 vs. Watford 2
- Aug 17, 2019 – Everton 1 vs. Watford 0
- Feb 09, 2019 – Watford 1 vs. Everton 0
- Dec 10, 2018 – Watford 2 vs. Everton 2
- Feb 24, 2018 – Watford 1 vs. Everton 0
- Nov 05, 2017 – Everton 3 vs. Watford 2
- May 12, 2017 – Everton 1 vs. Watford 0
- Dec 10, 2016 – Watford 3 vs. Everton 2