Through 3 Quarters
Although the Minnesota Timberwolves came into the game as underdogs, they’re on track to steal the victory from the Milwaukee Bucks. After three quarters it’s looking more and more like the Timberwolves’ high-powered offense is just too much for Milwaukee as Minnesota lead 97-83.
Center Karl-Anthony Towns has led the way so far for Minnesota, as he has 25 points and four assists along with two blocks. One thing to keep an eye out for is Jaden McDaniels’ foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Milwaukee has been led by power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who so far has posted a double-double on 31 points and 11 boards in addition to four dimes. Antetokounmpo is close to surpassing his season high of 32.
Minnesota @ Milwaukee
Current Records: Minnesota 2-1; Milwaukee 3-1
What to Know
The Milwaukee Bucks will be returning home after a three-game road trip. They will take on the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8 p.m. ET Wednesday at Fiserv Forum. Bragging rights belong to Milwaukee for now since they’re up 10-2 across their past 12 matchups.
The Bucks beat the Indiana Pacers 119-109 on Monday. Among those leading the charge for Milwaukee was power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who almost posted a triple-double on 30 points, ten rebounds, and nine assists.
Meanwhile, Minnesota came up short against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday, falling 107-98. A silver lining for Minnesota was the play of center Karl-Anthony Towns, who dropped a double-double on 32 points and 14 boards along with seven dimes.
Milwaukee is the favorite in this one, with an expected 6-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (3-0), so they might be worth a quick bet.
The Bucks are now 3-1 while the Timberwolves sit at 2-1. Two stats to keep an eye on: Milwaukee ranks third in the league when it comes to steals given up per game, with only 6.8 on average. But Minnesota comes into the matchup boasting the most steals per game in the league at 13.67. Ball control might end up being a major factor in this one.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: Bally Sports – North
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $18.00
The Bucks are a solid 6-point favorite against the Timberwolves, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the Bucks slightly, as the game opened with the Bucks as a 7.5-point favorite.
Milwaukee have won ten out of their last 12 games against Minnesota.
- Apr 14, 2021 – Milwaukee 130 vs. Minnesota 105
- Feb 23, 2021 – Milwaukee 139 vs. Minnesota 112
- Jan 01, 2020 – Milwaukee 106 vs. Minnesota 104
- Nov 04, 2019 – Milwaukee 134 vs. Minnesota 106
- Feb 23, 2019 – Milwaukee 140 vs. Minnesota 128
- Oct 26, 2018 – Milwaukee 125 vs. Minnesota 95
- Feb 01, 2018 – Minnesota 108 vs. Milwaukee 89
- Dec 28, 2017 – Milwaukee 102 vs. Minnesota 96
- Mar 11, 2017 – Milwaukee 102 vs. Minnesota 95
- Dec 30, 2016 – Minnesota 116 vs. Milwaukee 99
- Mar 04, 2016 – Milwaukee 116 vs. Minnesota 101
- Jan 02, 2016 – Milwaukee 95 vs. Minnesota 85
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
- Jrue Holiday: Out (Ankle)
- Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Ankle)
Injury Report for Minnesota
No Injury Information