How to watch Raiders vs. Chiefs football game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Kansas City @ Las Vegas
Current Records: Kansas City 5-4; Las Vegas 5-3
What to Know
The Kansas City Chiefs are 8-2 against the Las Vegas Raiders since October of 2016, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success Sunday. Kansas City and Las Vegas will face off in an AFC West battle at 8:20 p.m. ET at Allegiant Stadium. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Raiders winning the first 40-32 on the road and Kansas City taking the second 35-31.
Kansas City didn’t have too much breathing room in their game with the Green Bay Packers last week, but they still walked away with a 13-7 victory. No one had a standout game offensively for Kansas City, but QB Patrick Mahomes led the way with one touchdown.
Las Vegas came within a touchdown against the New York Giants last week, but they wound up with a 23-16 loss. QB Derek Carr had a memorable game, but not in the way you want to be remembered: despite one touchdown, he threw two interceptions and fumbled the ball once. Carr ended up with a passer rating of 117.70.
Most of the squad’s points came courtesy of special teams, which contributed ten. K Daniel Carlson delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
This next contest is expected to be close, with the Chiefs going off at just a 2.5-point favorite. But bettors beware: they are only 2-7 against the spread when favored.
Kansas City’s win brought them up to 5-4 while Las Vegas’ loss pulled them down to 5-3. A couple offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Kansas City enters the matchup with 20 passing touchdowns, good for fourth best in the league. Las Vegas has displayed some offensive firepower of their own as they rank second in the NFL when it comes to passing yards per game, with 320.6 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: Allegiant Stadium — Paradise, Nevada
- TV: NBC
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $205.00
The Chiefs are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Raiders, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 2.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Kansas City have won ten out of their last 12 games against Las Vegas.
- Nov 22, 2020 – Kansas City 35 vs. Las Vegas 31
- Oct 11, 2020 – Las Vegas 40 vs. Kansas City 32
- Dec 01, 2019 – Kansas City 40 vs. Las Vegas 9
- Sep 15, 2019 – Kansas City 28 vs. Las Vegas 10
- Dec 30, 2018 – Kansas City 35 vs. Las Vegas 3
- Dec 02, 2018 – Kansas City 40 vs. Las Vegas 33
- Dec 10, 2017 – Kansas City 26 vs. Las Vegas 15
- Oct 19, 2017 – Las Vegas 31 vs. Kansas City 30
- Dec 08, 2016 – Kansas City 21 vs. Las Vegas 13
- Oct 16, 2016 – Kansas City 26 vs. Las Vegas 10
- Jan 03, 2016 – Kansas City 23 vs. Las Vegas 17
- Dec 06, 2015 – Kansas City 34 vs. Las Vegas 20