How to watch Timberwolves vs. Pacers basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Indiana @ Minnesota
Current Records: Indiana 9-13; Minnesota 10-10
What to Know
The Indiana Pacers are 9-3 against the Minnesota Timberwolves since November of 2015, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success on Monday. Indiana might have tired legs after a game yesterday as they head on the road against Minnesota at 8 p.m. ET Nov. 29 at Target Center. If the matchup is anything like the Pacers’ 141-137 victory from their previous meeting in April, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
The contest between Indiana and the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday was not particularly close, with Indiana falling 118-100. Small forward Caris LeVert (23 points) was the top scorer for Indiana.
Meanwhile, it may have taken double overtime to finish the job, but the Timberwolves ultimately got the result they were hoping for this past Saturday with a 121-120 win over the Philadelphia 76ers. Minnesota’s point guard D’Angelo Russell was one of the most active players for the team, shooting 6-for-10 from downtown and finishing with 35 points and eight assists.
The Pacers are expected to lose this next one by 4.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 4-1 against the spread when expected to lose.
Indiana is now 9-13 while Minnesota sits at 10-10. Two numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: Indiana comes into the matchup boasting the most blocked shots per game in the league at 6.41. The Timberwolves are not quite as good, but they are no chumps, either: they enter the matchup with 6.25 blocked shots per game on average, good for second best in the league. Points in the paint might be hard to come by.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Target Center — Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest – Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $11.00
The Timberwolves are a 4.5-point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 4.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Indiana have won nine out of their last 12 games against Minnesota.
- Apr 07, 2021 – Indiana 141 vs. Minnesota 137
- Feb 17, 2021 – Indiana 134 vs. Minnesota 128
- Jan 17, 2020 – Indiana 116 vs. Minnesota 114
- Jan 15, 2020 – Indiana 104 vs. Minnesota 99
- Feb 28, 2019 – Indiana 122 vs. Minnesota 115
- Oct 22, 2018 – Minnesota 101 vs. Indiana 91
- Dec 31, 2017 – Minnesota 107 vs. Indiana 90
- Oct 24, 2017 – Indiana 130 vs. Minnesota 107
- Mar 28, 2017 – Minnesota 115 vs. Indiana 114
- Jan 26, 2017 – Indiana 109 vs. Minnesota 103
- Dec 26, 2015 – Indiana 102 vs. Minnesota 88
- Nov 13, 2015 – Indiana 107 vs. Minnesota 103
Injury Report for Minnesota
- Jarred Vanderbilt: Out (Illness)
- Jaden McDaniels: Out (Illness)
- Patrick Beverley: Out (Groin)
Injury Report for Indiana
- Myles Turner: Out (Illness)
- T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)