How to watch Pacers vs. Wizards basketball game
By Scout Staff
3 min read
Through 2 Quarters
The Indiana Pacers were expected to win this one, and so far that’s exactly how it’s playing out. They are way out in front at halftime with a 61-47 lead over the Washington Wizards.
Power forward Domantas Sabonis has led the way so far for Indiana, as he has 18 points and two assists along with eight rebounds and three steals. A double-double would be Sabonis’ fourth in a row.
Washington has been relying on the performance of shooting guard Bradley Beal, who has 15 points.
Washington @ Indiana
Current Records: Washington 14-10; Indiana 9-16
What to Know
The Indiana Pacers have been on the wrong side of a one-way rivalry with the Washington Wizards and are hoping to record their first win since Aug. 3 of last year. The Pacers will take on Washington at 7 p.m. ET Monday at Gainbridge Fieldhouse after having had a few days off. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they’ll have plenty of motivation to get the ‘W.’
Indiana came up short against the Miami Heat this past Friday, falling 113-104. Despite the loss, Indiana got a solid performance out of small forward Caris LeVert, who had 27 points.
Meanwhile, the game between Washington and the Toronto Raptors on Sunday was not a total blowout, but with Washington falling 102-90 on the road, it was darn close to turning into one. One thing holding the Wizards back was the mediocre play of point guard Spencer Dinwiddie, who did not have his best game: he played for 31 minutes but put up just nine points on 3-for-11 shooting.
The Pacers are the favorite in this one, with an expected 5.5-point margin of victory. Now might not be the best time to take Indiana against the spread since they’ve let down bettors for the past two consecutive games.
In the teams’ previous meeting in October, Indiana and Washington were neck-and-neck, but Indiana came up empty-handed after a 135-134 defeat. Maybe Indiana will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the contest and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Gainbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest – Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $10.02
The Pacers are a solid 5.5-point favorite against the Wizards, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 5.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Washington have won 12 out of their last 21 games against Indiana.
- Oct 22, 2021 – Washington 135 vs. Indiana 134
- May 20, 2021 – Washington 142 vs. Indiana 115
- May 08, 2021 – Washington 133 vs. Indiana 132
- May 03, 2021 – Washington 154 vs. Indiana 141
- Mar 29, 2021 – Washington 132 vs. Indiana 124
- Aug 03, 2020 – Indiana 111 vs. Washington 100
- Nov 06, 2019 – Indiana 121 vs. Washington 106
- Feb 23, 2019 – Indiana 119 vs. Washington 112
- Jan 30, 2019 – Washington 107 vs. Indiana 89
- Dec 23, 2018 – Indiana 105 vs. Washington 89
- Dec 10, 2018 – Indiana 109 vs. Washington 101
- Mar 17, 2018 – Washington 109 vs. Indiana 102
- Mar 04, 2018 – Indiana 98 vs. Washington 95
- Feb 05, 2018 – Washington 111 vs. Indiana 102
- Feb 16, 2017 – Washington 111 vs. Indiana 98
- Feb 10, 2017 – Washington 112 vs. Indiana 107
- Dec 28, 2016 – Washington 111 vs. Indiana 105
- Dec 19, 2016 – Indiana 107 vs. Washington 105
- Mar 05, 2016 – Indiana 100 vs. Washington 99
- Jan 15, 2016 – Washington 118 vs. Indiana 104
- Nov 24, 2015 – Indiana 123 vs. Washington 106
Injury Report for Indiana
- Justin Holiday: Out (Covid-19)
- T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist)
- T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Injury Report for Washington
- Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Rest)
- Rui Hachimura: Out (Personal)
- Thomas Bryant: Out (Knee)