How to watch Grizzlies vs. Mavericks basketball game
By Scout Staff
3 min read
Through 3 Quarters
Down four at the end of last quarter, the Dallas Mavericks have now snagged the lead. After three quarters neither squad has the game in the bag, but the Mavericks lead 78-75 over the Memphis Grizzlies.
The top scorer for Dallas has been point guard Luka Doncic (18 points). One thing to keep an eye out for is Dwight Powell’s foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Memphis has been used to carrying a lead into the fourth quarter lately, so we’ll see how they respond to the deficit.
Dallas @ Memphis
Current Records: Dallas 11-12; Memphis 14-10
What to Know
The Memphis Grizzlies will be returning home after a two-game road trip. Memphis and the Dallas Mavericks will face off in a Southwest Division battle at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday at FedExForum. The Grizz will be strutting in after a win while Dallas will be stumbling in from a defeat.
The Grizzlies strolled past the Miami Heat with points to spare on Monday, taking the game 105-90. The Grizz can attribute much of their success to center Steven Adams, who posted a double-double on 17 points and 16 boards.
Meanwhile, the Mavericks were close but no cigar on Tuesday as they fell 102-99 to the Brooklyn Nets. Small forward Reggie Bullock had a pretty forgettable game, playing for 28 minutes but putting up just six points on 3-for-10 shooting.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Memphis is expected to win a tight contest. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a five-game streak of ATS wins.
Memphis’ victory brought them up to 14-10 while Dallas’ loss pulled them down to 11-12. A couple stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Grizz comes into the matchup boasting the second most steals per game in the league at 9.79. But the Mavericks rank first in the league when it comes to steals given up per game, with only 6.3 on average. Ball control might end up being a major factor in this one.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum — Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Bally Sports SouthEast Memphis
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $7.00
The Grizzlies are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Mavericks, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Grizzlies as a 5-point favorite.
Dallas have won 13 out of their last 23 games against Memphis.
- Dec 04, 2021 – Memphis 97 vs. Dallas 90
- May 11, 2021 – Memphis 133 vs. Dallas 104
- Apr 14, 2021 – Dallas 114 vs. Memphis 113
- Feb 22, 2021 – Dallas 102 vs. Memphis 92
- Mar 06, 2020 – Dallas 121 vs. Memphis 96
- Feb 05, 2020 – Memphis 121 vs. Dallas 107
- Nov 09, 2019 – Dallas 138 vs. Memphis 122
- Apr 07, 2019 – Dallas 129 vs. Memphis 127
- Apr 05, 2019 – Memphis 122 vs. Dallas 112
- Mar 02, 2019 – Memphis 111 vs. Dallas 81
- Nov 19, 2018 – Memphis 98 vs. Dallas 88
- Mar 10, 2018 – Dallas 114 vs. Memphis 80
- Nov 22, 2017 – Dallas 95 vs. Memphis 94
- Oct 26, 2017 – Memphis 96 vs. Dallas 91
- Oct 25, 2017 – Dallas 103 vs. Memphis 94
- Apr 12, 2017 – Dallas 100 vs. Memphis 93
- Mar 31, 2017 – Memphis 99 vs. Dallas 90
- Mar 03, 2017 – Dallas 104 vs. Memphis 100
- Nov 18, 2016 – Memphis 80 vs. Dallas 64
- Apr 08, 2016 – Dallas 103 vs. Memphis 93
- Feb 06, 2016 – Dallas 114 vs. Memphis 110
- Dec 18, 2015 – Dallas 97 vs. Memphis 88
- Nov 24, 2015 – Memphis 110 vs. Dallas 96
Injury Report for Memphis
- Kyle Anderson: Out (Back)
- Brandon Clarke: Out (Knee)
- Ziaire Williams: Out (Ankle)
- Sam Merrill: Out (Ankle)
- Ja Morant: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Dallas
- Luka Doncic: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Personal)
- Sterling Brown: Out (Foot)