Marquette @ Kansas State
Current Records: Marquette 7-2; Kansas State 5-2
What to Know
The Kansas State Wildcats will take on the Marquette Golden Eagles at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Fred Bramlage Coliseum. The Wildcats will be strutting in after a win while Marquette will be stumbling in from a loss.
Even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, K-State beat the Wichita State Shockers 65-59 on Sunday. Four players on K-State scored in the double digits: guard Markquis Nowell (16), forward Kaosi Ezeagu (14), guard Selton Miguel (12), and guard Mike McGuirl (10).
Meanwhile, Marquette ended up a good deal behind the Wisconsin Badgers when they played on Saturday, losing 89-76. The top scorer for Marquette was forward Justin Lewis (14 points).
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Wildcats are expected to win a tight contest. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
K-State is now 5-2 while the Golden Eagles sit at 7-2. K-State is 3-1 after wins this year, and Marquette is 1-0 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Fred Bramlage Coliseum — Manhattan, Kansas
- TV: ESPN2
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $10.70
The Wildcats are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Golden Eagles, according to the latest college basketball odds.
Bettors have moved against the Wildcats slightly, as the game opened with the Wildcats as a 3.5-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Marquette have won both of the games they’ve played against Kansas State in the last seven years.
- Dec 07, 2019 – Marquette 73 vs. Kansas State 65
- Dec 01, 2018 – Marquette 83 vs. Kansas State 71
Injury Report for Kansas State
- Nijel Pack: Out (Concussion)
- Maximus Edwards: Out (Undisclosed)
- Seryee Lewis: Out for the Season (Undisclosed)
Injury Report for Marquette
- Keeyan Itejere: Out for the Season (Not Injury Related)