How to watch 76ers vs. Jazz basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Utah @ Philadelphia
Current Records: Utah 17-7; Philadelphia 14-11
What to Know
After four games on the road, the Philadelphia 76ers are heading back home. They and the Utah Jazz will face off at 7 p.m. ET Dec. 9 at Wells Fargo Center without much rest after finishing up games yesterday. Philadelphia is out to stop a four-game streak of losses at home.
Things were close when the 76ers and the Charlotte Hornets clashed on Wednesday, but Philadelphia ultimately edged out the opposition 110-106. Center Joel Embiid and shooting guard Seth Curry were among the main playmakers for Philadelphia as the former had 32 points along with eight boards and the latter had 23 points and eight assists.
Meanwhile, Utah’s matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday was close at halftime, but Utah turned on the heat in the second half with 76 points. The Jazz claimed a resounding 136-104 victory over Minnesota on the road. It was another big night for Utah’s shooting guard Donovan Mitchell, who shot 5-for-12 from beyond the arc and finished with 36 points and five rebounds. The contest made it Mitchell’s fourth in a row with at least 30 points.
Philadelphia is expected to lose this next one by 3.5. Their home court has been no bettor’s paradise, as they’ve failed to beat the spread in seven of their ten home games.
Philadelphia was pulverized by Utah 120-85 in the teams’ previous meeting in November. Maybe the 76ers will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $14.75
The Jazz are a 3.5-point favorite against the 76ers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Jazz as a 2.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Utah have won seven out of their last 13 games against Philadelphia.
- Nov 16, 2021 – Utah 120 vs. Philadelphia 85
- Mar 03, 2021 – Philadelphia 131 vs. Utah 123
- Feb 15, 2021 – Utah 134 vs. Philadelphia 123
- Dec 02, 2019 – Philadelphia 103 vs. Utah 94
- Nov 06, 2019 – Utah 106 vs. Philadelphia 104
- Dec 27, 2018 – Philadelphia 114 vs. Utah 97
- Nov 16, 2018 – Philadelphia 113 vs. Utah 107
- Nov 20, 2017 – Philadelphia 107 vs. Utah 86
- Nov 07, 2017 – Philadelphia 104 vs. Utah 97
- Dec 29, 2016 – Utah 100 vs. Philadelphia 83
- Nov 07, 2016 – Utah 109 vs. Philadelphia 84
- Dec 28, 2015 – Utah 95 vs. Philadelphia 91
- Oct 30, 2015 – Utah 99 vs. Philadelphia 71