SMU @ Tulsa
Current Records: SMU 9-3; Tulsa 6-5
What to Know
The SMU Mustangs are on the road again Wednesday and play against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane at 8 p.m. ET Dec. 29 at Donald Reynolds Center. Both teams come into the matchup bolstered by wins in their previous games.
The Mustangs didn’t have too much trouble with the New Mexico Lobos on the road last week as they won 90-72. It was another big night for SMU’s guard Kendric Davis, who had 33 points in addition to five boards.
Meanwhile, Tulsa took their game against the Alcorn State Braves two weeks ago by a conclusive 83-62 score.
Barring any buzzer beaters, SMU is expected to win a tight contest. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
The wins brought SMU up to 9-3 and Tulsa to 6-5. The Mustangs are 6-2 after wins this season, the Golden Hurricane 2-3.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Donald Reynolds Center — Tulsa, Oklahoma
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Mustangs are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Golden Hurricane, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 2.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
SMU have won six out of their last nine games against Tulsa.
- Feb 03, 2021 – SMU 65 vs. Tulsa 63
- Feb 22, 2020 – Tulsa 79 vs. SMU 57
- Mar 14, 2019 – SMU 74 vs. Tulsa 65
- Jan 12, 2019 – SMU 77 vs. Tulsa 57
- Feb 01, 2018 – Tulsa 76 vs. SMU 67
- Mar 02, 2017 – SMU 93 vs. Tulsa 70
- Feb 04, 2017 – SMU 76 vs. Tulsa 53
- Feb 10, 2016 – Tulsa 82 vs. SMU 77
- Dec 29, 2015 – SMU 81 vs. Tulsa 69