SMU @ Tulsa
Current Records: SMU 9-3; Tulsa 6-5
What to Know
Get ready for an American Athletic battle as the SMU Mustangs and the Tulsa Golden Hurricane will face off at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Donald Reynolds Center. These two teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
SMU strolled past the New Mexico Lobos with points to spare last week, taking the game 90-72. It was another big night for the Mustangs’ guard Kendric Davis, who had 33 points along with five rebounds.
Meanwhile, everything went Tulsa’s way against the Alcorn State Braves two weeks ago as they made off with an 83-62 win.
SMU is the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
The wins brought SMU up to 9-3 and Tulsa to 6-5. The Mustangs are 6-2 after wins this year, the Golden Hurricane 2-3.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Donald Reynolds Center — Tulsa, Oklahoma
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Mustangs are a 3.5-point favorite against the Golden Hurricane, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Mustangs as a 2.5-point favorite.
SMU have won six out of their last nine games against Tulsa.
- Feb 03, 2021 – SMU 65 vs. Tulsa 63
- Feb 22, 2020 – Tulsa 79 vs. SMU 57
- Mar 14, 2019 – SMU 74 vs. Tulsa 65
- Jan 12, 2019 – SMU 77 vs. Tulsa 57
- Feb 01, 2018 – Tulsa 76 vs. SMU 67
- Mar 02, 2017 – SMU 93 vs. Tulsa 70
- Feb 04, 2017 – SMU 76 vs. Tulsa 53
- Feb 10, 2016 – Tulsa 82 vs. SMU 77
- Dec 29, 2015 – SMU 81 vs. Tulsa 69