Sacred Heart @ Bryant
Current Records: Sacred Heart 5-9; Bryant 5-7
What to Know
After two games on the road, the Bryant Bulldogs are heading back home. The Bulldogs and the Sacred Heart Pioneers will face off in a Northeast battle at 1 p.m. ET Friday at Chace Athletic Center. Gamethese two teams experienced a bit of a scare in their previous gamethese two teams experienced a bit of a scare in their previous but managed to pull out a pair of wins.
On Wednesday Bryant capped 2021 off with an 80-76 victory over the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils.
Speaking of close games: it was close, but on Wednesday Sacred Heart capped 2021 off with a 69-65 win over the LIU Sharks.
Bryant is the favorite in this one, with an expected 7.5-point margin of victory. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past two games, so buyers beware.
Bryant took their contest against Sacred Heart when the two teams previously met in March by a conclusive 85-55 score. The Bulldogs’ victory shoved the Pioneers out of the playoffs, so they have a target on their back.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Chace Athletic Center — Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bulldogs are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Pioneers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bulldogs as a 7-point favorite.
Sacred Heart have won nine out of their last 11 games against Bryant.
- Mar 06, 2021 – Bryant 85 vs. Sacred Heart 55
- Feb 23, 2020 – Sacred Heart 83 vs. Bryant 76
- Feb 13, 2020 – Sacred Heart 74 vs. Bryant 65
- Feb 14, 2019 – Sacred Heart 105 vs. Bryant 104
- Jan 12, 2019 – Sacred Heart 98 vs. Bryant 70
- Feb 22, 2018 – Sacred Heart 94 vs. Bryant 84
- Jan 06, 2018 – Bryant 79 vs. Sacred Heart 74
- Feb 04, 2017 – Sacred Heart 73 vs. Bryant 70
- Jan 14, 2017 – Sacred Heart 112 vs. Bryant 110
- Feb 18, 2016 – Sacred Heart 74 vs. Bryant 57
- Jan 30, 2016 – Sacred Heart 72 vs. Bryant 71