Louisiana @ Coastal Carolina
Current Records: Louisiana 6-5; Coastal Carolina 8-4
What to Know
The Louisiana Ragin Cajuns are 4-1 against the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers since February of 2017, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success Saturday. The Ragin Cajuns and Coastal Carolina will face off in a Sun Belt battle at 2 p.m. ET at HTC Center. If the contest is anything like Louisiana’s 108-101 victory from their previous meeting in March of 2020, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
On Thursday, Louisiana wrapped up 2021 with a 71-55 win over the App. State Mountaineers.
Meanwhile, the Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks typically have all the answers at home, but on Thursday Coastal Carolina proved too difficult a challenge. Coastal Carolina ended the year with a bang, routing the Warhawks 94-64.
The Ragin Cajuns are expected to lose this next one by 5.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
The wins brought Louisiana up to 6-5 and the Chanticleers to 8-4. Louisiana is 3-2 after wins this year, Coastal Carolina 3-4.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: HTC Center — Conway, South Carolina
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Chanticleers are a solid 5.5-point favorite against the Ragin Cajuns, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Chanticleers, as the game opened with the Chanticleers as a 4-point favorite.
Louisiana have won four out of their last five games against Coastal Carolina.
- Mar 03, 2020 – Louisiana 108 vs. Coastal Carolina 101
- Feb 28, 2019 – Louisiana 83 vs. Coastal Carolina 70
- Feb 02, 2019 – Coastal Carolina 96 vs. Louisiana 79
- Jan 06, 2018 – Louisiana 81 vs. Coastal Carolina 64
- Feb 25, 2017 – Louisiana 79 vs. Coastal Carolina 77
Injury Report for Coastal Carolina
No Injury Information
Injury Report for Louisiana
- Greg Williams Jr.: Out (Illness)
- Dou Gueye: Out (Illness)
- Isaiah Richards: Out (Illness)
- Jalen Dalcourt: Out (Illness)
- Kentrell Garnett: Out (Illness)