Northern Colorado @ Southern Utah
Current Records: Northern Colorado 7-7; Southern Utah 9-4
What to Know
Get ready for a Big Sky battle as the Northern Colorado Bears and the Southern Utah Thunderbirds will face off at 9 p.m. ET this past Saturday at America First Event Center. These two teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
Northern Colorado took their matchup at home two weeks ago with ease, bagging a 90-54 win over the Northern New Mexico Eagles.
Meanwhile, Southern Utah wrapped up 2021 with a 64-51 victory over the Sacramento State Hornets.
The Bears are expected to lose this next one by 6.5. Those playing the odds have seen things go back and forth with Northern Colorado, who are 4-5-2 against the spread.
Northern Colorado is now 7-7 while Southern Utah sits at 9-4. Northern Colorado is 3-3 after wins this year, the Thunderbirds 6-2.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: America First Event Center — Cedar City, Utah
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Thunderbirds are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Bears, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 6.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Northern Colorado have won seven out of their last ten games against Southern Utah.
- Mar 11, 2021 – Southern Utah 91 vs. Northern Colorado 83
- Feb 20, 2020 – Northern Colorado 68 vs. Southern Utah 66
- Feb 06, 2020 – Northern Colorado 68 vs. Southern Utah 60
- Mar 14, 2019 – Southern Utah 83 vs. Northern Colorado 64
- Mar 07, 2019 – Northern Colorado 70 vs. Southern Utah 53
- Jan 24, 2019 – Northern Colorado 79 vs. Southern Utah 68
- Feb 17, 2018 – Northern Colorado 97 vs. Southern Utah 80
- Jan 28, 2017 – Northern Colorado 89 vs. Southern Utah 71
- Jan 05, 2017 – Southern Utah 78 vs. Northern Colorado 76
- Jan 21, 2016 – Northern Colorado 90 vs. Southern Utah 80