Utah @ Oregon
Current Records: Utah 8-5; Oregon 7-6
What to Know
The Utah Utes are 1-12 against the Oregon Ducks since January of 2016, but they’ll have a chance to close the gap a little bit this past Saturday. Utah and Oregon will face off in a Pac-12 battle at 10:30 p.m. ET at Matthew Knight Arena. The Ducks will be strutting in after a win while Utah will be stumbling in from a defeat.
Utah’s 2021 ended with an 88-76 loss against the Oregon State Beavers this past Thursday. Center Branden Carlson wasn’t much of a difference maker for Utah; Carlson picked up five fouls and turned the ball over four times en route to a 3-for-10, 9-point finish.
Meanwhile, Oregon was able to grind out a solid victory over the Pepperdine Waves two weeks ago, winning 68-59. The top scorer for Oregon was guard Will Richardson (19 points).
Utah is expected to lose this next one by 6.5. The smart bettors have been the ones to keep their money on Utah’s opponents whenever they hit the road.
Utah’s defeat took them down to 8-5 while Oregon’s win pulled them up to 7-6. Will Richardson will be someone to keep an eye on after he had 19 points and seven assists two weeks ago. Let’s see if he can build on that strong performance or if Utah’s defense can bottle him up.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena — Eugene, Oregon
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $15.00
The Ducks are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Utes, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Ducks, as the game opened with the Ducks as a 5-point favorite.
Oregon have won 12 out of their last 13 games against Utah.
- Feb 20, 2021 – Oregon 67 vs. Utah 64
- Jan 09, 2021 – Oregon 79 vs. Utah 73
- Feb 16, 2020 – Oregon 80 vs. Utah 62
- Jan 04, 2020 – Oregon 69 vs. Utah 64
- Mar 14, 2019 – Oregon 66 vs. Utah 54
- Jan 31, 2019 – Oregon 78 vs. Utah 72
- Mar 08, 2018 – Oregon 68 vs. Utah 66
- Dec 29, 2017 – Utah 66 vs. Oregon 56
- Feb 16, 2017 – Oregon 79 vs. Utah 61
- Jan 26, 2017 – Oregon 73 vs. Utah 67
- Mar 12, 2016 – Oregon 88 vs. Utah 57
- Feb 07, 2016 – Oregon 76 vs. Utah 66
- Jan 14, 2016 – Oregon 77 vs. Utah 59
Injury Report for Oregon
- Eric Williams Jr.: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)
- Lok Wur: Game-Time Decision (Foot)
Injury Report for Utah
- Dusan Mahorcic: Out (Knee)
- Bostyn Holt: Out for the Season (Knee)