How to watch Clemson vs. Virginia basketball game
By Scout Staff
1 min read
Virginia @ Clemson
Current Records: Virginia 8-5; Clemson 9-4
What to Know
The Virginia Cavaliers’ road trip will continue as they head to Littlejohn Coliseum at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday to face off against the Clemson Tigers. The Cavaliers aren’t expected to win, but seeing as the odds didn’t stop them last game, maybe the squad has another upset up their sleeve.
Even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, Virginia beat the Syracuse Orange 74-69 this past Saturday. Virginia got double-digit scores from four players: guard Kihei Clark (17), guard Armaan Franklin (17), forward Jayden Gardner (15), and forward Kadin Shedrick (12).
Clemson is hoping for another win. The stars were brightly shining for Clemson in a 67-50 victory over Virginia two weeks ago. Forward Hunter Tyson (17 points) was the top scorer for the Tigers.
The Cavaliers are expected to win this handily, but they should have beaten the Navy Midshipmen Nov. 9 easily too and instead slipped up with a 66-58. In other words, don’t count Clemson out just yet.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum — Clemson, South Carolina
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $19.00
The Tigers are a 3-point favorite against the Cavaliers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Tigers as a 4-point favorite.
Virginia have won eight out of their last nine games against Clemson.
- Dec 22, 2021 – Clemson 67 vs. Virginia 50
- Jan 16, 2021 – Virginia 85 vs. Clemson 50
- Feb 05, 2020 – Virginia 51 vs. Clemson 44
- Jan 12, 2019 – Virginia 63 vs. Clemson 43
- Mar 09, 2018 – Virginia 64 vs. Clemson 58
- Jan 23, 2018 – Virginia 61 vs. Clemson 36
- Jan 14, 2017 – Virginia 77 vs. Clemson 73
- Mar 01, 2016 – Virginia 64 vs. Clemson 57
- Jan 19, 2016 – Virginia 69 vs. Clemson 62