How to watch Memphis vs. Tulsa basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Tulsa @ Memphis
Current Records: Tulsa 6-6; Memphis 7-5
What to Know
The Memphis Tigers haven’t won a game against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane since March 9 of 2019, but they’ll be looking to end the drought on Tuesday. Memphis and Tulsa will face off in an American Athletic battle at 9 p.m. ET at FedExForum. The Tigers will be strutting in after a victory while Tulsa will be stumbling in from a defeat.
After constant struggles on the road, Memphis has finally found some success away from home. They enjoyed a cozy 82-64 win over the Wichita State Shockers this past Saturday. Among those leading the charge for Memphis was forward DeAndre Williams, who had 14 points along with seven rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Golden Hurricane were within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap last Wednesday as they fell 74-69 to the SMU Mustangs. Four players on Tulsa scored in the double digits: guard Sam Griffin (14), guard Anthony Pritchard (12), guard Darien Jackson (11), and forward Jeriah Horne (10).
The Tigers are the favorite in this one, with an expected 13-point margin of victory. But bettors beware: they are only 2-7 against the spread when favored.
When the two teams previously met in January of last year, Memphis and Tulsa were neck-and-neck, but Memphis came up empty-handed after a 58-57 loss. Maybe Memphis will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the contest and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum — Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: ESPN University
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Tigers are a big 13-point favorite against the Golden Hurricane, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Tigers as a 13.5-point favorite.
Memphis and Tulsa both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- Jan 17, 2021 – Tulsa 58 vs. Memphis 57
- Dec 21, 2020 – Tulsa 56 vs. Memphis 49
- Jan 22, 2020 – Tulsa 80 vs. Memphis 40
- Mar 09, 2019 – Memphis 66 vs. Tulsa 63
- Jan 30, 2019 – Tulsa 95 vs. Memphis 79
- Mar 09, 2018 – Memphis 67 vs. Tulsa 64
- Jan 20, 2018 – Tulsa 64 vs. Memphis 51
- Jan 06, 2018 – Memphis 76 vs. Tulsa 67
- Feb 07, 2017 – Memphis 66 vs. Tulsa 44
- Jan 11, 2017 – Tulsa 81 vs. Memphis 71
- Mar 11, 2016 – Memphis 89 vs. Tulsa 67
- Feb 28, 2016 – Memphis 92 vs. Tulsa 82
Injury Report for Memphis
- Chandler Lawson: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Alex Lomax: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Emoni Bates: Out (Finger)
- John Camden: Out (Foot)
Injury Report for Tulsa
- Curtis Haywood II: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)