How to watch Delaware vs. Towson basketball game
By Scout Staff
1 min read
Towson @ Delaware
Current Records: Towson 9-5; Delaware 10-5
What to Know
After two games on the road, the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens are heading back home. The Fightin’ Blue Hens and the Towson Tigers will face off in a Colonial battle at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Bob Carpenter Center Acierno Arena. Delaware is out to keep their five-game home win streak alive.
Delaware escaped with a win this past Friday against the College of Charleston Cougars by the margin of a single free throw, 67-66. The top scorer for Delaware was guard Jameer Nelson Jr. (22 points).
Speaking of close games: Towson was close but no cigar on Monday as they fell 65-61 to the Drexel Dragons. The matchup was as close as the oddsmakers predicted, but Towson had been the slight favorite coming in. Their loss shouldn’t obscure the performances of forward Charles Thompson, who had 18 points along with six rebounds, and guard Terry Nolan Jr., who had 14 points. This also makes it three games in a row in which Nolan Jr. has had at least three steals.
Delaware’s victory lifted them to 10-5 while Towson’s defeat dropped them down to 9-5. We’ll see if the Fightin’ Blue Hens can repeat their recent success or if the Tigers bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Bob Carpenter Center Acierno Arena — Newark, Delaware
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Towson have won eight out of their last ten games against Delaware.
- Feb 06, 2020 – Delaware 84 vs. Towson 78
- Jan 11, 2020 – Towson 84 vs. Delaware 68
- Feb 14, 2019 – Delaware 78 vs. Towson 71
- Jan 19, 2019 – Towson 64 vs. Delaware 63
- Feb 15, 2018 – Towson 67 vs. Delaware 65
- Feb 01, 2018 – Towson 75 vs. Delaware 71
- Jan 21, 2017 – Towson 75 vs. Delaware 58
- Jan 12, 2017 – Towson 83 vs. Delaware 56
- Jan 30, 2016 – Towson 101 vs. Delaware 97
- Jan 14, 2016 – Towson 79 vs. Delaware 77