Seattle @ Chicago State
Current Records: Seattle 9-4; Chicago State 4-11
What to Know
The Seattle Redhawks are 9-0 against the Chicago State Cougars since January of 2016, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success on Thursday. The Redhawks and Chicago State will face off in a WAC battle at 8 p.m. ET at Jones Convocation Center. Seattle won’t have the home-court advantage, but they do enjoy a 10-point advantage in the spread.
Seattle simply couldn’t be stopped two weeks ago, as they easily beat the Northwest University Eagles at home 100-68.
Meanwhile, the game between Chicago State and the New Mexico St. Aggies on Saturday was not particularly close, with Chicago State falling 78-61.
This next contest looks promising for Seattle, who are favored by a full 10 points. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (5-2), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Seattle’s win lifted them to 9-4 while Chicago State’s defeat dropped them down to 4-11. We’ll see if the Redhawks can repeat their recent success or if the Cougars bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Jones Convocation Center — Chicago, Illinois
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Redhawks are a big 10-point favorite against the Cougars, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 10-point spread, and stayed right there.
Seattle have won all of the games they’ve played against Chicago State in the last eight years.
- Jan 04, 2020 – Seattle 86 vs. Chicago State 54
- Feb 23, 2019 – Seattle 77 vs. Chicago State 57
- Jan 24, 2019 – Seattle 75 vs. Chicago State 47
- Feb 10, 2018 – Seattle 91 vs. Chicago State 81
- Jan 11, 2018 – Seattle 67 vs. Chicago State 64
- Feb 09, 2017 – Seattle 90 vs. Chicago State 65
- Jan 14, 2017 – Seattle 65 vs. Chicago State 50
- Feb 04, 2016 – Seattle 59 vs. Chicago State 56
- Jan 09, 2016 – Seattle 66 vs. Chicago State 50