How to watch Rams vs. 49ers football game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
San Francisco @ Los Angeles
Current Records: San Francisco 9-7; Los Angeles 12-4
What to Know
The Los Angeles Rams haven’t won a contest against the San Francisco 49ers since Dec. 30 of 2018, but they’ll be looking to end the drought on Sunday. Los Angeles and San Francisco will face off in an NFC West battle at 4:25 p.m. ET at SoFi Stadium. Both teams come into the game bolstered by wins in their previous games.
The Rams slipped by the Baltimore Ravens 20-19 last week. Los Angeles relied on the efforts of RB Sony Michel, who punched in one rushing touchdown, and WR Cooper Kupp, who caught six passes for one TD and 95 yards.
Los Angeles’ defense was a presence as well, as it got past Baltimore’s offensive line to sack QB Tyler Huntley five times for a total loss of 35 yards. Leading the way was OLB Von Miller and his two sacks. Miller now has three sacks through 16 games.
Meanwhile, the 49ers strolled past the Houston Texans with points to spare last week, taking the matchup 23-7. San Francisco’s RB Elijah Mitchell did his thing and picked up 119 yards on the ground on 21 carries in addition to snatching one receiving TD.
Special teams collected 11 points for San Francisco. K Robbie Gould delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game.
San Francisco is now 9-7 while Los Angeles sits at 12-4. San Francisco is still in the hunt for a spot in the playoffs, so these next one game are critical for them. The Rams have clinched a playoff berth as the current second seed in the NFC.
Los Angeles is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4.5-point margin of victory. Those playing the odds have seen things go back and forth with Los Angeles, who are 7-8 against the spread.
Los Angeles suffered a grim 31-10 defeat to the 49ers in the teams’ previous meeting last November. Maybe Los Angeles will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the matchup and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, California
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Rams are a 4.5-point favorite against the 49ers, according to the latest NFL odds.
San Francisco have won nine out of their last 13 games against Los Angeles.
- Nov 15, 2021 – San Francisco 31 vs. Los Angeles 10
- Nov 29, 2020 – San Francisco 23 vs. Los Angeles 20
- Oct 18, 2020 – San Francisco 24 vs. Los Angeles 16
- Dec 21, 2019 – San Francisco 34 vs. Los Angeles 31
- Oct 13, 2019 – San Francisco 20 vs. Los Angeles 7
- Dec 30, 2018 – Los Angeles 48 vs. San Francisco 32
- Oct 21, 2018 – Los Angeles 39 vs. San Francisco 10
- Dec 31, 2017 – San Francisco 34 vs. Los Angeles 13
- Sep 21, 2017 – Los Angeles 41 vs. San Francisco 39
- Dec 24, 2016 – San Francisco 22 vs. Los Angeles 21
- Sep 12, 2016 – San Francisco 28 vs. Los Angeles 0
- Jan 03, 2016 – San Francisco 19 vs. Los Angeles 16
- Nov 01, 2015 – Los Angeles 27 vs. San Francisco 6