How to watch Buccaneers vs. Panthers football game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Current Records: Carolina 5-11; Tampa Bay 12-4
What to Know
The Carolina Panthers haven’t won a game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers since Oct. 13 of 2019, but they’ll be looking to end the drought on Sunday. Carolina and Tampa Bay will face off in an NFC South battle at 4:25 p.m. ET at Raymond James Stadium. The Buccaneers should still be riding high after a win, while the Panthers will be looking to get back in the win column.
Carolina came up short against the New Orleans Saints last week, falling 18-10. QB Sam Darnold had a memorable game, but not in the way you want to be remembered: besides failing to produce a single touchdown, he threw one interception and fumbled the ball once with only 132 yards passing.
Meanwhile, Tampa Bay didn’t have too much breathing room in their contest with the New York Jets last week, but they still walked away with a 28-24 victory. Tampa Bay’s QB Tom Brady did his thing and passed for three TDs and 410 yards on 50 attempts. Brady ended up with a passer rating of 152.70.
The Panthers are expected to lose this next one by 8. Those betting on them against the spread shouldn’t have high expectations for them since the squad is 2-4 ATS when expected to lose.
Carolina is now 5-11 while the Buccaneers sit at 12-4. Two offensive stats to keep an eye on: Carolina is stumbling into the matchup with the second fewest passing touchdowns in the league, having accrued only 12 on the season. Tampa Bay’s offense has more to brag about, as they they rank first in the NFL when it comes to overall offensive touchdowns, with 56 on the season. So the cards are definitely stacked in their favor.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Where: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, Florida
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Buccaneers are a big 8-point favorite against the Panthers, according to the latest NFL odds.
Tampa Bay have won seven out of their last 13 games against Carolina.
- Dec 26, 2021 – Tampa Bay 32 vs. Carolina 6
- Nov 15, 2020 – Tampa Bay 46 vs. Carolina 23
- Sep 20, 2020 – Tampa Bay 31 vs. Carolina 17
- Oct 13, 2019 – Carolina 37 vs. Tampa Bay 26
- Sep 12, 2019 – Tampa Bay 20 vs. Carolina 14
- Dec 02, 2018 – Tampa Bay 24 vs. Carolina 17
- Nov 04, 2018 – Carolina 42 vs. Tampa Bay 28
- Dec 24, 2017 – Carolina 22 vs. Tampa Bay 19
- Oct 29, 2017 – Carolina 17 vs. Tampa Bay 3
- Jan 01, 2017 – Tampa Bay 17 vs. Carolina 16
- Oct 10, 2016 – Tampa Bay 17 vs. Carolina 14
- Jan 03, 2016 – Carolina 38 vs. Tampa Bay 10
- Oct 04, 2015 – Carolina 37 vs. Tampa Bay 23