How to watch Bills vs. Jets football game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
New York @ Buffalo
Current Records: New York 4-12; Buffalo 10-6
What to Know
The New York Jets haven’t won a matchup against the Buffalo Bills since Dec. 29 of 2019, but they’ll be looking to end the drought on Sunday. The Jets and Buffalo will face off in an AFC East battle at 4:25 p.m. ET at Highmark Stadium. Buffalo should still be feeling good after a victory, while New York will be looking to right the ship.
Last week, New York was within a late touchdown of stealing the win, but they took the “L” against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 28-24. Despite the defeat, New York had strong showings from WR Braxton Berrios, who punched in one rushing touchdown in addition to snatching one receiving TD, and RB Ty Johnson, who punched in one rushing touchdown.
Meanwhile, the Bills beat the Atlanta Falcons 29-15 last week. Among those leading the charge for Buffalo was RB Devin Singletary, who rushed for two TDs and 110 yards on 23 carries. This was the first time Singletary has racked up 100+ rushing yards all year. Singletary’s sharp performance also set his single-game rushing touchdown high for the season.
The Jets are the clear underdogs, so they’re hoping it’s the size of the fight that determines this one. Those who got lucky with them against the spread last week might want to hold off on placing bets this time since the squad has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread.
New York is now 4-12 while the Bills sit at 10-6. A pair of defensive stats to keep an eye on: New York is stumbling into the contest with the most touchdowns allowed in the NFL, having given up 53 on the season. Buffalo’s defense has more to brag about, as they they rank first in the league when it comes to touchdowns allowed, with only 30 on the season. So the cards are definitely stacked in their favor.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium — Orchard Park, New York
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bills are a big 16.5-point favorite against the Jets, according to the latest NFL odds.
Buffalo have won eight out of their last 13 games against New York.
- Nov 14, 2021 – Buffalo 45 vs. New York 17
- Oct 25, 2020 – Buffalo 18 vs. New York 10
- Sep 13, 2020 – Buffalo 27 vs. New York 17
- Dec 29, 2019 – New York 13 vs. Buffalo 6
- Sep 08, 2019 – Buffalo 17 vs. New York 16
- Dec 09, 2018 – New York 27 vs. Buffalo 23
- Nov 11, 2018 – Buffalo 41 vs. New York 10
- Nov 02, 2017 – New York 34 vs. Buffalo 21
- Sep 10, 2017 – Buffalo 21 vs. New York 12
- Jan 01, 2017 – New York 30 vs. Buffalo 10
- Sep 15, 2016 – New York 37 vs. Buffalo 31
- Jan 03, 2016 – Buffalo 22 vs. New York 17
- Nov 12, 2015 – Buffalo 22 vs. New York 17