Minnesota @ Indiana
Current Records: Minnesota 10-2; Indiana 11-3
What to Know
The Indiana Hoosiers are 7-2 against the Minnesota Golden Gophers since January of 2016, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success on Sunday. The Hoosiers and Minnesota will face off in a Big Ten battle at noon ET at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. IU is out to keep their ten-game home win streak alive.
IU strolled past the Ohio State Buckeyes with points to spare on Thursday, taking the game 67-51. Forward Trayce Jackson-Davis took over for IU, finishing with 27 points (a whopping 40% of their total) in addition to 12 rebounds and five blocks.
Meanwhile, 2022 “welcomed” Minnesota with a 76-53 beatdown courtesy of the Illinois Fighting Illini on Tuesday. One thing holding the Golden Gophers back was the mediocre play of forward Jamison Battle, who did not have his best game: he played for 26 minutes with.
Indiana’s win lifted them to 11-3 while Minnesota’s loss dropped them down to 10-2. Jackson-Davis will be someone to keep an eye on after he posted a double-double on 27 points and 12 boards along with five blocks on Thursday. Let’s see if he can build on that strong performance or if Minnesota’s defense can bottle him up.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 12 p.m. ET
- Where: Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall — Bloomington, Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Indiana have won seven out of their last nine games against Minnesota.
- Feb 17, 2021 – Indiana 82 vs. Minnesota 72
- Mar 04, 2020 – Indiana 72 vs. Minnesota 67
- Feb 19, 2020 – Indiana 68 vs. Minnesota 56
- Feb 16, 2019 – Minnesota 84 vs. Indiana 63
- Feb 09, 2018 – Indiana 80 vs. Minnesota 56
- Jan 06, 2018 – Indiana 75 vs. Minnesota 71
- Feb 15, 2017 – Minnesota 75 vs. Indiana 74
- Jan 30, 2016 – Indiana 74 vs. Minnesota 68
- Jan 16, 2016 – Indiana 70 vs. Minnesota 63