The Premier League is back in action on Wednesday.
- Norwich City @ West Ham United
- Current Records: Norwich City 2-13-4; West Ham United 10-6-4
What to Know
Norwich City should come into this matchup well-rested after a week off from action. They and West Ham United are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 2:45 p.m. ET on Wednesday at London Stadium. The Canaries are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 2.21 goals per contest.
Norwich’s 2021 ended with a 3-0 loss against Crystal Palace two weeks ago.
Meanwhile, West Ham dodged a bullet last week, finishing off Crystal Palace 3-2. The West Ham United offense checked out after the first half but had enough goals banked to take the match anyway.
West Ham United’s win lifted them to 10-6-4 (fifth place with 34 points) while Norwich City’s defeat dropped them down to 2-13-4 (20th place with ten points). We’ll see if West Ham can repeat their recent success or if newcomer Norwich bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- Who: West Ham United vs. Norwich City
- When: Wednesday at 2:45 p.m. ET
- Where: London Stadium
- TV/Live stream: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: West Ham -295; Draw +410; Norwich +850
Featured Game | West Ham United vs. Norwich City
West Ham United have won both of the meetings they’ve played against Norwich City in the last seven years.
- Jul 11, 2020 – West Ham United 4 vs. Norwich City 0
- Aug 31, 2019 – West Ham United 2 vs. Norwich City 0