How to watch Colorado State vs. Utah State basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Utah State @ Colorado State
Current Records: Utah State 10-5; Colorado State 11-1
What to Know
The Utah State Aggies are on the road again on Wednesday and play against the Colorado State Rams at 8 p.m. ET Jan. 12 at Moby Arena. The teams split their matchups last year, with Colorado State winning the first 84-76 and the Aggies taking the second 62-50.
Utah State sure made it a nail-biter, but they managed to escape with a 90-87 win over the New Mexico Lobos on Saturday. Six players on Utah State scored in the double digits: forward Justin Bean (21), guard RJ Eytle-Rock (16), guard Sean Bairstow (14), forward Brandon Horvath (13), guard Steven Ashworth (12), and guard Rylan Jones (10). Eytle-Rock had some trouble finding his footing against the Air Force Falcons two weeks ago, so this was a step in the right direction. RJ Eytle-Rock’s points were the most he has had all year.
Meanwhile, Colorado State found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unfortunate 79-49 punch to the gut against the San Diego State Aztecs on Saturday. The top scorers for Colorado State were guard Isaiah Stevens (19 points) and forward David Roddy (17 points).
The Aggies are expected to lose this next one by 6.5. The smart bettors have been the ones to keep their money on Utah State’s opponents whenever they hit the road.
Utah State had enough points to win and then some against the Rams when the two teams previously met in March of last year, taking their contest 62-50. Utah State’s victory shoved Colorado State out of the playoffs, so they have a target on their back.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Moby Arena — Fort Collins, Colorado
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Watch on your Phone: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
- Ticket Cost: $45.00
The Rams are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Aggies, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Rams, as the game opened with the Rams as a 4.5-point favorite.
Utah State have won nine out of their last 13 games against Colorado State.
- Mar 12, 2021 – Utah State 62 vs. Colorado State 50
- Jan 21, 2021 – Colorado State 84 vs. Utah State 76
- Jan 19, 2021 – Utah State 83 vs. Colorado State 64
- Feb 11, 2020 – Utah State 75 vs. Colorado State 72
- Jan 25, 2020 – Utah State 77 vs. Colorado State 61
- Mar 05, 2019 – Utah State 100 vs. Colorado State 96
- Jan 19, 2019 – Utah State 87 vs. Colorado State 72
- Mar 07, 2018 – Utah State 76 vs. Colorado State 65
- Jan 10, 2018 – Colorado State 84 vs. Utah State 75
- Feb 07, 2017 – Colorado State 69 vs. Utah State 52
- Jan 21, 2017 – Colorado State 64 vs. Utah State 56
- Feb 17, 2016 – Utah State 72 vs. Colorado State 59
- Jan 16, 2016 – Utah State 96 vs. Colorado State 92
Injury Report for Colorado State
No Injury Information
Injury Report for Utah State
- Brock Miller: Out (Back)