Evansville @ Bradley
Current Records: Evansville 4-10; Bradley 7-9
What to Know
The Evansville Aces and the Bradley Braves are set to square off in a Missouri Valley matchup at 8 p.m. ET Jan. 12 at Carver Arena. Evansville has some work to do to even out the 3-9 series between these two since January of 2016, but a win here would be a good start.
The Aces were just a bucket short of a victory on Saturday and fell 60-59 to the Drake Bulldogs. A silver lining for Evansville was the play of guard Jawaun Newton, who had 21 points in addition to nine boards.
Meanwhile, Bradley came up short against the Loyola Chicago Ramblers on Saturday, falling 78-71. Guard Terry Roberts had a pretty forgettable game, fouling out and turning the ball over four times en route to a 2-for-13, 6-point finish.
Evansville is expected to lose this next one by 8.5. Those betting on them against the spread shouldn’t have high expectations for them since the squad is 2-5 ATS when expected to lose.
With both teams hitting sour notes in their previous games, they will no doubt be looking to produce a better outcome in this one. We’ll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Carver Arena — Peoria, Illinois
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $24.00
The Braves are a big 8.5-point favorite against the Aces, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Braves as an 8-point favorite.
Bradley have won nine out of their last 12 games against Evansville.
- Jan 17, 2021 – Bradley 86 vs. Evansville 55
- Jan 16, 2021 – Bradley 69 vs. Evansville 60
- Feb 09, 2020 – Bradley 69 vs. Evansville 58
- Jan 08, 2020 – Bradley 72 vs. Evansville 52
- Feb 23, 2019 – Bradley 63 vs. Evansville 61
- Jan 30, 2019 – Bradley 81 vs. Evansville 73
- Jan 20, 2018 – Bradley 66 vs. Evansville 53
- Jan 06, 2018 – Evansville 68 vs. Bradley 44
- Feb 18, 2017 – Bradley 84 vs. Evansville 72
- Jan 04, 2017 – Bradley 74 vs. Evansville 63
- Feb 23, 2016 – Evansville 67 vs. Bradley 55
- Jan 09, 2016 – Evansville 67 vs. Bradley 35
Injury Report for Bradley
- Ja’Shon Henry: Game-Time Decision (Concussion)
Injury Report for Evansville
No Injury Information