How to watch Kansas State vs. TCU basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
TCU @ Kansas State
Current Records: TCU 10-2; Kansas State 8-6
What to Know
The Kansas State Wildcats won both of their matches against the TCU Horned Frogs last season (62-54 and 71-50) and are aiming for the same result on Wednesday. K-State and TCU will face off in a Big 12 battle at 9 p.m. ET at Fred Bramlage Coliseum. Given that both teams suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a little extra motivation heading into this contest.
It was close but no cigar for the Wildcats as they fell 71-68 to the West Virginia Mountaineers on Saturday. Guard Mark Smith put forth a good effort for the losing side as he had 14 points and five assists in addition to eight boards. Smith hadn’t helped his team much against the Texas Longhorns last week, so this was a nice turnaround for him.
Meanwhile, the Horned Frogs entered their game against the Baylor Bears on Saturday without any home losses — but there’s a first time for everything. TCU took a 76-64 bruising from Baylor. A silver lining for TCU was the play of guard Mike Miles, who had 26 points and five assists.
The Wildcats are the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. Their home court has been no bettor’s paradise, though, as they’ve failed to beat the spread in six of their eight home games.
K-State is now 8-6 while the Horned Frogs sit at 10-2. K-State is 2-3 after losses this season, TCU 1-0.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Fred Bramlage Coliseum — Manhattan, Kansas
- TV: ESPN University
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $10.00
The Wildcats are a 3.5-point favorite against the Horned Frogs, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Wildcats as a 3-point favorite.
Kansas State have won 11 out of their last 16 games against TCU.
- Mar 10, 2021 – Kansas State 71 vs. TCU 50
- Feb 20, 2021 – Kansas State 62 vs. TCU 54
- Jan 02, 2021 – TCU 67 vs. Kansas State 60
- Mar 11, 2020 – Kansas State 53 vs. TCU 49
- Feb 15, 2020 – TCU 68 vs. Kansas State 57
- Jan 07, 2020 – TCU 59 vs. Kansas State 57
- Mar 14, 2019 – Kansas State 70 vs. TCU 61
- Mar 04, 2019 – Kansas State 64 vs. TCU 52
- Jan 19, 2019 – Kansas State 65 vs. TCU 55
- Mar 08, 2018 – Kansas State 66 vs. TCU 64
- Feb 27, 2018 – TCU 66 vs. Kansas State 59
- Jan 20, 2018 – Kansas State 73 vs. TCU 68
- Mar 01, 2017 – Kansas State 75 vs. TCU 74
- Feb 01, 2017 – TCU 86 vs. Kansas State 80
- Mar 02, 2016 – Kansas State 79 vs. TCU 54
- Feb 16, 2016 – Kansas State 63 vs. TCU 49
Injury Report for Kansas State
- Mike McGuirl: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
- Kaosi Ezeagu: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)
- Jordan Brooks: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)
- Logan Landers: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)
- Maximus Edwards: Out (Not Injury Related)
- Seryee Lewis: Out for the Season (Undisclosed)
Injury Report for TCU
- Maxwell Evans: Out (Undisclosed)
- Shahada Wells: Out (Knee)