The Premier League returns to action on Satuday.
- Watford @ Newcastle United
- Current Records: Watford 4-13-1; Newcastle United 1-10-8
What to Know
Newcastle United managed to walk away from the road leg against Watford with a draw. Newcastle will take on Watford at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at St. James’ Park after a week off. Allowing an average of 2.21 points per game, the Magpies have been asleep on the defensive side of the ball and will need to wake up before the matchup.
Two weeks ago, Newcastle and Manchester United ended up with a point apiece after a 1-1 draw.
Speaking of close games: it was all tied up nothing to nothing at halftime, but Watford was not quite Tottenham Hotspur’s equal in the second half when they met last week. Watford fell a goal shy of Spurs, losing 1-0. That was Watford’s second consecutive one-goal loss against Tottenham.
After unsatisfying finishes in their previous games, both teams are out for the full three points in this fixture.
Craving even more coverage of the world’s game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Newcastle United vs. Watford
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: St. James’ Park
- TV: USA Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (free trial)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Newcastle +106; Draw +245; Watford +260
Featured Game | Newcastle United vs. Watford
Watford have won three out of their last seven games against Newcastle United.
- Sep 25, 2021 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Watford 1
- Jul 11, 2020 – Watford 2 vs. Newcastle United 1
- Aug 31, 2019 – Watford 1 vs. Newcastle United 1
- Dec 29, 2018 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Watford 1
- Nov 03, 2018 – Newcastle United 1 vs. Watford 0
- May 05, 2018 – Watford 2 vs. Newcastle United 1
- Nov 25, 2017 – Watford 3 vs. Newcastle United 0