How to watch Wyoming vs. San Jose State basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
San Jose State @ Wyoming
Current Records: San Jose State 7-8; Wyoming 13-2
What to Know
The San Jose State Spartans have been on the wrong side of a one-way rivalry with the Wyoming Cowboys and are hoping to record their first win since Jan. 13 of 2016. SJSU and Wyoming will face off in a Mountain West battle at 9 p.m. ET Wednesday at Arena-Auditorium. The Cowboys should still be feeling good after a victory, while SJSU will be looking to get back in the win column.
SJSU has to be aching after a bruising 81-56 loss to the UNLV Rebels on Monday. Guard Myron (MJ) Amey, Jr. put forth a good effort for the losing side as he shot 5-for-8 from beyond the arc and finished with 23 points. Amey, Jr. had some trouble finding his footing against the Colorado State Rams this past Saturday, so this was a step in the right direction.
Meanwhile, Wyoming was able to grind out a solid victory over the Nevada Wolf Pack on Monday, winning 77-67. The Cowboys can attribute much of their success to guard Drake Jeffries, who shot 6-for-11 from downtown and finished with 20 points, and forward Graham Ike, who dropped a double-double on 24 points and 11 rebounds.
The Spartans are the clear underdogs, so they’re hoping it’s the size of the fight that determines this one. Now might not be the best time to take SJSU against the spread since they’ve let down bettors for the past three consecutive games.
SJSU was pulverized by Wyoming 111-80 when the two teams previously met in March of last year. The defeat knocked SJSU out of the playoffs, so expect them to come at Wyoming with a vengeful fire.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Arena-Auditorium — Laramie, Wyoming
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $35.00
The Cowboys are a big 17.5-point favorite against the Spartans, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Cowboys as an 18-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Wyoming have won ten out of their last 11 games against San Jose State.
- Mar 10, 2021 – Wyoming 111 vs. San Jose State 80
- Feb 01, 2020 – Wyoming 71 vs. San Jose State 66
- Mar 06, 2019 – Wyoming 81 vs. San Jose State 71
- Jan 23, 2019 – Wyoming 59 vs. San Jose State 46
- Mar 07, 2018 – Wyoming 74 vs. San Jose State 61
- Feb 17, 2018 – Wyoming 89 vs. San Jose State 75
- Jan 27, 2018 – Wyoming 90 vs. San Jose State 86
- Mar 04, 2017 – Wyoming 74 vs. San Jose State 62
- Jan 18, 2017 – Wyoming 80 vs. San Jose State 70
- Mar 02, 2016 – Wyoming 81 vs. San Jose State 78
- Jan 13, 2016 – San Jose State 62 vs. Wyoming 55