Oakland @ Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Current Records: Oakland 13-4; Wisconsin-Milwaukee 6-12
What to Know
The Oakland Golden Grizzlies will hit the road for the third straight game as they head to UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday. Both teams come into the game bolstered by wins in their previous games.
Oakland netted a 76-68 victory over the PFW Mastodons on Saturday.
Meanwhile, everything came up roses for the Wisconsin-Milwaukee Panthers at home against the IUPUI Jaguars on Saturday as the team secured an 89-54 win.
The Golden Grizzlies are the favorite in this one, with an expected 7.5-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (8-2), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Everything went Oakland’s way against Wisconsin-Milwaukee in the teams’ previous meeting earlier this month as they made off with an 86-65 win. The rematch might be a little tougher for Oakland since the squad won’t have home-court advantage. We’ll see if the change in venue makes a difference.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Golden Grizzlies are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Panthers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Golden Grizzlies as an 8-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Oakland have won nine out of their last 13 games against Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Jan 09, 2022 – Oakland 86 vs. Wisconsin-Milwaukee 65
- Feb 20, 2021 – Wisconsin-Milwaukee 89 vs. Oakland 87
- Feb 19, 2021 – Oakland 85 vs. Wisconsin-Milwaukee 81
- Feb 21, 2020 – Oakland 75 vs. Wisconsin-Milwaukee 68
- Jan 18, 2020 – Wisconsin-Milwaukee 73 vs. Oakland 68
- Feb 16, 2019 – Oakland 89 vs. Wisconsin-Milwaukee 73
- Jan 10, 2019 – Wisconsin-Milwaukee 67 vs. Oakland 64
- Feb 24, 2018 – Oakland 72 vs. Wisconsin-Milwaukee 70
- Dec 28, 2017 – Oakland 76 vs. Wisconsin-Milwaukee 68
- Feb 26, 2017 – Oakland 86 vs. Wisconsin-Milwaukee 75
- Jan 29, 2017 – Oakland 79 vs. Wisconsin-Milwaukee 70
- Feb 11, 2016 – Wisconsin-Milwaukee 93 vs. Oakland 85
- Jan 25, 2016 – Oakland 82 vs. Wisconsin-Milwaukee 79
Injury Report for Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Samba Kane: Game-Time Decision (Toe)
- Markeith Browning II: Game-Time Decision (Hand)
- Patrick Baldwin Jr.: Out (Calf)
Injury Report for Oakland
No Injury Information