How to watch Miami (Fla.) vs. Florida State basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Florida State @ Miami (Fla.)
Current Records: Florida State 12-5; Miami (Fla.) 14-4
What to Know
The Miami (Fla.) Hurricanes have been on the wrong side of a one-way rivalry with the Florida State Seminoles and are hoping to record their first win since Jan. 7 of 2018. Miami (Fla.) and FSU will face off in an ACC battle at 2 p.m. ET Saturday at Watsco Center. The Hurricanes are out to keep their eight-game home win streak alive.
Miami (Fla.) made easy work of the North Carolina Tar Heels on Tuesday and carried off an 85-57 victory. Miami (Fla.)’s success was the result of a balanced attack that saw several players step up, but guard Kameron McGusty led the charge as he dropped a double-double on 20 points and ten rebounds.
Meanwhile, FSU had enough points to win and then some against the North Florida Ospreys on Thursday, taking their matchup 86-73. The Seminoles relied on the efforts of guard Caleb Mills, who had 21 points, and guard Matthew Cleveland, who posted a double-double on 21 points and ten boards.
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Hurricanes are expected to win a tight contest. But bettors beware: they are only 3-8 against the spread when favored.
In the teams’ previous meeting earlier this month, Miami (Fla.) and FSU were neck-and-neck, but Miami (Fla.) came up empty-handed after a 65-64 defeat. Maybe Miami (Fla.) will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the contest and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: Watsco Center — Coral Gables, Florida
- TV: ESPN
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Hurricanes are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Seminoles, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 2.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Florida State have won ten out of their last 13 games against Miami (Fla.).
- Jan 11, 2022 – Florida State 65 vs. Miami (Fla.) 64
- Feb 24, 2021 – Florida State 88 vs. Miami (Fla.) 71
- Jan 27, 2021 – Florida State 81 vs. Miami (Fla.) 59
- Feb 08, 2020 – Florida State 99 vs. Miami (Fla.) 81
- Jan 18, 2020 – Florida State 83 vs. Miami (Fla.) 79
- Jan 27, 2019 – Florida State 78 vs. Miami (Fla.) 66
- Jan 09, 2019 – Florida State 68 vs. Miami (Fla.) 62
- Jan 27, 2018 – Florida State 103 vs. Miami (Fla.) 94
- Jan 07, 2018 – Miami (Fla.) 80 vs. Florida State 74
- Mar 04, 2017 – Florida State 66 vs. Miami (Fla.) 57
- Feb 01, 2017 – Florida State 75 vs. Miami (Fla.) 57
- Feb 14, 2016 – Miami (Fla.) 67 vs. Florida State 65
- Jan 09, 2016 – Miami (Fla.) 72 vs. Florida State 59