Massachusetts @ Saint Louis
Current Records: Massachusetts 8-9; Saint Louis 11-6
What to Know
The Massachusetts Minutemen have enjoyed the comforts of home their last two games, but now they must head out on the road. UMass and the Saint Louis Billikens will face off in an Atlantic 10 battle at 2:30 p.m. ET Sunday at Chaifetz Arena. The Minutemen should still be riding high after a victory, while Saint Louis will be looking to right the ship.
UMass is hoping for another win. They snuck past Saint Louis with a 91-85 win this past Thursday. UMass’ guard Noah Fernandes did his thing and had 24 points and six assists.
Despite UMass winning this past one, the oddsmakers have the Billikens as a nine-point favorite. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that the Minutemen are 4-1 against the spread when expected to lose.
UMass’ win brought them up to 8-9 while Saint Louis’ defeat pulled them down to 11-6. UMass is 2-5 after wins this year, and Saint Louis is 4-1 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 2:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Chaifetz Arena — St. Louis, Missouri
- TV: USA Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Billikens are a big 9-point favorite against the Minutemen, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 9-point spread, and stayed right there.
Saint Louis have won seven out of their last nine games against Massachusetts.
- Jan 20, 2022 – Massachusetts 91 vs. Saint Louis 85
- Mar 05, 2021 – Saint Louis 86 vs. Massachusetts 72
- Mar 01, 2021 – Saint Louis 78 vs. Massachusetts 57
- Feb 18, 2020 – Massachusetts 67 vs. Saint Louis 63
- Jan 05, 2020 – Saint Louis 83 vs. Massachusetts 80
- Jan 09, 2019 – Saint Louis 65 vs. Massachusetts 62
- Jan 20, 2018 – Saint Louis 66 vs. Massachusetts 47
- Jan 25, 2017 – Saint Louis 74 vs. Massachusetts 70
- Jan 23, 2016 – Saint Louis 86 vs. Massachusetts 75
Injury Report for Saint Louis
- Javonte Perkins: Out for the Season (Knee)
Injury Report for Massachusetts
- Preston Santos: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)
- Dibaji Walker: Out for the Season (Undisclosed)