How to watch Thunder vs. Bulls basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Chicago @ Oklahoma City
Current Records: Chicago 28-17; Oklahoma City 14-32
What to Know
After four games on the road, the Oklahoma City Thunder are heading back home. They will take on the Chicago Bulls at 8 p.m. ET Monday at Paycom Center. The neutral point spread forecasts a close one for these two.
OKC came up short against the Cleveland Cavaliers this past Saturday, falling 94-87. Point guard Josh Giddey wasn’t much of a difference maker for the Thunder; Giddey finished with only eight points on 3-for-12 shooting in his 33 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, Chicago received a tough blow on Sunday as they fell 114-95 to the Orlando Magic. Small forward DeMar DeRozan did his best for the Bulls, finishing with 41 points (a whopping 43% of their total) along with five rebounds. The contest made it Deebo’s third in a row with at least 30 points. DeRozan’s points were the most he has had all season.
The losses put OKC at 14-32 and Chicago at 28-17. A couple offensive stats to keep an eye on: OKC has only been able to knock down 41.60% percent of their shots, which is the lowest field goal percentage in the league. Chicago’s offense has more to brag about, as they they enter the matchup with a 47.20% field goal percentage, good for third best in the league. We’ll see if their 5.60% advantage translates to a win.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Paycom Center — Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Bulls are a slight 2-point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bulls as a 1.5-point favorite.
Oklahoma City have won seven out of their last 12 games against Chicago.
- Mar 16, 2021 – Chicago 123 vs. Oklahoma City 102
- Jan 15, 2021 – Oklahoma City 127 vs. Chicago 125
- Feb 25, 2020 – Oklahoma City 124 vs. Chicago 122
- Dec 16, 2019 – Oklahoma City 109 vs. Chicago 106
- Dec 17, 2018 – Oklahoma City 121 vs. Chicago 96
- Dec 07, 2018 – Chicago 114 vs. Oklahoma City 112
- Nov 15, 2017 – Oklahoma City 92 vs. Chicago 79
- Oct 28, 2017 – Oklahoma City 101 vs. Chicago 69
- Feb 01, 2017 – Chicago 128 vs. Oklahoma City 100
- Jan 09, 2017 – Oklahoma City 109 vs. Chicago 94
- Dec 25, 2015 – Chicago 105 vs. Oklahoma City 96
- Nov 05, 2015 – Chicago 104 vs. Oklahoma City 98