How to watch Jazz vs. Suns basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Through 2 Quarters
The Phoenix Suns are on the road but looking no worse for wear. Either squad is in a position to win, but they lead against the Utah Jazz 52-50.
Shooting guard Devin Booker has taken over for Phoenix, currently boasting 26 points (50% of their total) and four dimes in addition to seven rebounds. Utah hasn’t had any offensive standouts so far with all players held to ten points or fewer.
Phoenix @ Utah
Current Records: Phoenix 37-9; Utah 30-18
What to Know
The Phoenix Suns have enjoyed the comforts of home their last two games, but now they must head out on the road. They will square off against the Utah Jazz at 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Vivint Arena. The Suns should still be feeling good after a victory, while Utah will be looking to get back in the win column.
The Jazz are out to make up for these teams’ contest on Monday. Phoenix managed a 115-109 win over Utah. Phoenix’s point guard Chris Paul did his thing and almost dropped a triple-double on 27 points, 14 assists, and nine rebounds. That’s the fourth consecutive game in which Paul has had at least 11 assists. Paul’s points were the most he has had all year.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Phoenix is expected to win a tight contest. Now might not be the best time to take the Suns against the spread since they’ve let down bettors for the past two consecutive games.
Phoenix’s win brought them up to 37-9 while the Jazz’s loss pulled them down to 30-18. A pair of offensive numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: Phoenix ranks first in the league when it comes to field goal percentage, with 47.60% on the season. Utah has displayed some offensive firepower of their own as they come into the matchup boasting the most points per game in the league at 114.1.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Vivint Arena — Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $32.00
The Suns are a slight 1-point favorite against the Jazz, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Suns as a 4.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Utah have won 15 out of their last 21 games against Phoenix.
- Jan 24, 2022 – Phoenix 115 vs. Utah 109
- Apr 30, 2021 – Phoenix 121 vs. Utah 100
- Apr 07, 2021 – Phoenix 117 vs. Utah 113
- Dec 31, 2020 – Phoenix 106 vs. Utah 95
- Feb 24, 2020 – Phoenix 131 vs. Utah 111
- Oct 28, 2019 – Utah 96 vs. Phoenix 95
- Apr 03, 2019 – Utah 118 vs. Phoenix 97
- Mar 25, 2019 – Utah 125 vs. Phoenix 92
- Mar 13, 2019 – Utah 114 vs. Phoenix 97
- Feb 06, 2019 – Utah 116 vs. Phoenix 88
- Mar 15, 2018 – Utah 116 vs. Phoenix 88
- Feb 14, 2018 – Utah 107 vs. Phoenix 97
- Feb 02, 2018 – Utah 129 vs. Phoenix 97
- Oct 25, 2017 – Phoenix 97 vs. Utah 88
- Jan 16, 2017 – Utah 106 vs. Phoenix 101
- Dec 31, 2016 – Utah 91 vs. Phoenix 86
- Dec 06, 2016 – Utah 112 vs. Phoenix 105
- Apr 03, 2016 – Utah 101 vs. Phoenix 86
- Mar 17, 2016 – Utah 103 vs. Phoenix 69
- Feb 06, 2016 – Utah 98 vs. Phoenix 89
- Dec 21, 2015 – Utah 110 vs. Phoenix 89
Injury Report for Utah
- Rudy Gobert: Out (Calf)
- Donovan Mitchell: Out (Concussion)
Injury Report for Phoenix
- JaVale McGee: Out (Knee)
- Jae Crowder: Out (Wrist)
- Deandre Ayton: Out (Ankle)
- Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
- Cameron Payne: Out (Wrist)
- Dario Saric: Out (Knee)
- Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee)