How to watch Seton Hall vs. Marquette basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Marquette @ Seton Hall
Current Records: Marquette 14-6; Seton Hall 12-6
What to Know
The #22 Marquette Golden Eagles and the Seton Hall Pirates are set to square off in a Big East matchup at 8:30 p.m. ET Jan. 26 at Prudential Center. The Golden Eagles will be strutting in after a victory while Seton Hall will be stumbling in from a loss.
Marquette had enough points to win and then some against the Xavier Musketeers on Sunday, taking their game 75-64. Marquette relied on the efforts of forward Justin Lewis, who dropped a double-double on 20 points and 13 rebounds, and guard Darryl Morsell, who had 19 points and seven assists.
Meanwhile, Seton Hall suffered a grim 84-63 defeat to the St. John’s Red Storm on Monday. Guard Myles Cale put forth a good effort for the losing side as he had 16 points.
Marquette is expected to lose this next one by 6. They are currently six-for-six against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
The Golden Eagles’ win brought them up to 14-6 while the Pirates’ defeat pulled them down to 12-6. Two stats to keep an eye on: Marquette enters the contest with 5.2 blocked shots per game on average, good for 26th best in college basketball. But Seton Hall is even better: they rank 16th in college basketball when it comes to blocked shots per game, with 5.6 on average. Points in the paint might be hard to come by.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Prudential Center — Newark, New Jersey
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $19.07
The Pirates are a solid 6-point favorite against the Golden Eagles, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Pirates, as the game opened with the Pirates as a 4-point favorite.
Seton Hall have won ten out of their last 15 games against Marquette.
- Jan 15, 2022 – Marquette 73 vs. Seton Hall 72
- Feb 14, 2021 – Seton Hall 57 vs. Marquette 51
- Dec 17, 2020 – Seton Hall 70 vs. Marquette 63
- Feb 29, 2020 – Seton Hall 88 vs. Marquette 79
- Jan 11, 2020 – Seton Hall 69 vs. Marquette 55
- Mar 15, 2019 – Seton Hall 81 vs. Marquette 79
- Mar 06, 2019 – Seton Hall 73 vs. Marquette 64
- Jan 12, 2019 – Marquette 70 vs. Seton Hall 66
- Feb 07, 2018 – Marquette 88 vs. Seton Hall 85
- Jan 09, 2018 – Marquette 84 vs. Seton Hall 64
- Mar 09, 2017 – Seton Hall 82 vs. Marquette 76
- Jan 11, 2017 – Marquette 89 vs. Seton Hall 86
- Jan 01, 2017 – Seton Hall 69 vs. Marquette 66
- Feb 03, 2016 – Seton Hall 79 vs. Marquette 62
- Dec 30, 2015 – Seton Hall 83 vs. Marquette 63
Injury Report for Seton Hall
- Bryce Aiken: Game-Time Decision (Concussion)
- Sylwester Granda: Game-Time Decision (Not Injury Related)
- Brandon Weston: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Jahari Long: Out for the Season (Knee)
Injury Report for Marquette
- Keeyan Itejere: Out for the Season (Not Injury Related)