Northridge @ Hawaii
Current Records: Northridge 5-13; Hawaii 9-5
What to Know
After a three-game homestand, the Northridge Matadors will be on the road. The Matadors and the Hawaii Warriors will face off in a Big West battle at 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday at SimpliFI Arena at Stan Sheriff Center. The teams split their matchups last year, with Hawaii winning the first 75-74 and Northridge taking the second 88-80.
Northridge has to be hurting after a devastating 72-45 defeat at the hands of the Santa Barbara Gauchos on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Hawaii had enough points to win and then some against the Cal Poly Mustangs on Saturday, taking their contest 69-56.
Northridge have to know they’ll be fighting an uphill battle given the 13 point spread they are up against. Those sticking with them against the spread have guts, to put it politely, as the team has let down bettors in their past five games.
The Matadors are now 5-13 while the Warriors sit at 9-5. Hawaii is 5-3 after wins this season, and Northridge is 3-9 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Where: SimpliFI Arena at Stan Sheriff Center — Honolulu, Hawaii
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Warriors are a big 13-point favorite against the Matadors, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Warriors as a 12.5-point favorite.
Hawaii have won seven out of their last 11 games against Northridge.
- Feb 20, 2021 – Northridge 88 vs. Hawaii 80
- Feb 19, 2021 – Hawaii 75 vs. Northridge 74
- Mar 07, 2020 – Northridge 86 vs. Hawaii 82
- Feb 02, 2020 – Hawaii 80 vs. Northridge 75
- Mar 03, 2019 – Northridge 84 vs. Hawaii 73
- Jan 17, 2019 – Hawaii 84 vs. Northridge 79
- Feb 10, 2018 – Northridge 77 vs. Hawaii 71
- Jan 06, 2018 – Hawaii 65 vs. Northridge 46
- Feb 04, 2017 – Hawaii 76 vs. Northridge 72
- Feb 28, 2016 – Hawaii 89 vs. Northridge 78
- Feb 18, 2016 – Hawaii 69 vs. Northridge 63
Injury Report for Hawaii
- Mate Colina: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
Injury Report for Northridge
No Injury Information