How to watch Wyoming vs. Colorado State basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Colorado State @ Wyoming
Current Records: Colorado State 16-2; Wyoming 16-3
What to Know
After two games on the road, the Wyoming Cowboys are heading back home. Wyoming and the Colorado State Rams will face off in a Mountain West battle at 8 p.m. ET on Monday at Arena-Auditorium. The Cowboys are out to keep their eight-game home win streak alive.
This past Friday, Wyoming narrowly escaped with a win as the squad sidled past the Air Force Falcons 63-61. It was another big night for Wyoming’s guard Hunter Maldonado, who had 31 points in addition to five rebounds.
Meanwhile, Colorado State entered their matchup against the UNLV Rebels this past Friday without any home losses — but there’s a first time for everything. Colorado State took a hard 88-74 fall against UNLV. If the result catches you off guard, it should: the Rams were far and away the favorite. Guard Isaiah Stevens did his best for Colorado State, finishing with 35 points (a whopping 47% of their total) along with eight boards.
Wyoming’s victory brought them up to 16-3 while Colorado State’s loss pulled them down to 16-2. A couple offensive stats to keep an eye on: Wyoming comes into the contest boasting the 24th highest field goal percentage in college basketball at 48.10%. But the Rams are even better: they rank fourth in college basketball when it comes to field goal percentage, with 49.80% on the season. This one is shaping up to be an exciting offensive shootout.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Arena-Auditorium — Laramie, Wyoming
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $55.00
The Rams are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Cowboys, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Cowboys as a 1.5-point favorite.
Colorado State have won eight out of their last 13 games against Wyoming.
- Feb 06, 2021 – Colorado State 68 vs. Wyoming 59
- Feb 04, 2021 – Colorado State 74 vs. Wyoming 72
- Mar 04, 2020 – Wyoming 80 vs. Colorado State 74
- Feb 15, 2020 – Colorado State 77 vs. Wyoming 70
- Jan 04, 2020 – Colorado State 72 vs. Wyoming 61
- Feb 23, 2019 – Colorado State 83 vs. Wyoming 48
- Feb 09, 2019 – Wyoming 74 vs. Colorado State 66
- Jan 31, 2018 – Wyoming 91 vs. Colorado State 86
- Jan 13, 2018 – Colorado State 78 vs. Wyoming 73
- Feb 28, 2017 – Colorado State 78 vs. Wyoming 76
- Feb 14, 2017 – Colorado State 78 vs. Wyoming 73
- Feb 20, 2016 – Wyoming 84 vs. Colorado State 66
- Jan 30, 2016 – Wyoming 83 vs. Colorado State 76
Injury Report for Wyoming
- Kenny Foster: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)
Injury Report for Colorado State
- Adam Thistlewood: Game-Time Decision (Lower Body)