UCLA @ Arizona State
Current Records: UCLA 16-3; Arizona State 6-13
What to Know
The Arizona State Sun Devils have been on the wrong side of a one-way rivalry with the #3 UCLA Bruins and are hoping to record their first victory since Feb. 6 of 2020. ASU and the Bruins will face off in a Pac-12 battle at 10 p.m. ET this past Saturday at Desert Financial Arena. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they’ll have plenty of motivation to get the ‘W.’
The Sun Devils were within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap this past Thursday as they fell 58-53 to the Southern California Trojans. A silver lining for ASU was the play of forward Jalen Graham, who had 19 points in addition to five rebounds.
Meanwhile, UCLA came up short against the Arizona Wildcats this past Thursday, falling 76-66. Guard Tyger Campbell had a pretty forgettable game, playing for 34 minutes but putting up just nine points on 4-for-14 shooting.
ASU is the clear underdog, so they’re hoping it’s the size of the fight that determines this one. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 7-2-1 against the spread when expected to lose.
When the two teams previously met in February of last year, ASU and the Bruins were neck-and-neck, but the Sun Devils came up empty-handed after an 80-79 defeat. Maybe ASU will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Desert Financial Arena — Tempe, Arizona
- TV: ESPN2
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $16.05
The Bruins are a big 10-point favorite against the Sun Devils, according to the latest college basketball odds.
Bettors have moved against the Bruins slightly, as the game opened with the Bruins as an 11.5-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
UCLA have won seven out of their last 11 games against Arizona State.
- Feb 20, 2021 – UCLA 80 vs. Arizona State 79
- Jan 07, 2021 – UCLA 81 vs. Arizona State 75
- Feb 27, 2020 – UCLA 75 vs. Arizona State 72
- Feb 06, 2020 – Arizona State 84 vs. UCLA 66
- Mar 14, 2019 – Arizona State 83 vs. UCLA 72
- Jan 24, 2019 – Arizona State 84 vs. UCLA 73
- Feb 10, 2018 – Arizona State 88 vs. UCLA 79
- Feb 23, 2017 – UCLA 87 vs. Arizona State 75
- Jan 19, 2017 – UCLA 102 vs. Arizona State 80
- Feb 14, 2016 – UCLA 78 vs. Arizona State 65
- Jan 09, 2016 – UCLA 81 vs. Arizona State 74
Injury Report for Arizona State
- Marcus Bagley: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
Injury Report for UCLA
- Jaylen Clark: Out (Head)
- Mac Etienne: Out for the Season (Knee)
- Will McClendon: Out for the Season (Knee)