Florida Atlantic @ Western Kentucky
Current Records: Florida Atlantic 15-9; Western Kentucky 12-11
What to Know
The Florida Atlantic Owls have enjoyed the comforts of home their last three games, but now they must head out on the road. The Owls and the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers will face off in a Conference USA battle at 8 p.m. ET Thursday at E.A. Diddle Arena. These two teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
While not quite a landslide, the matchup between Florida Atlantic and the Old Dominion Monarchs on Tuesday was still a pretty decisive one as Florida Atlantic wrapped it up with an 81-62 win at home.
Meanwhile, WKU didn’t have too much trouble with Old Dominion on the road on Saturday as they won 77-60.
Florida Atlantic is expected to lose this next one by 4.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
The Owls are now 15-9 while the Hilltoppers sit at 12-11. Florida Atlantic is 8-6 after wins this season, WKU 7-4.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: E.A. Diddle Arena — Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Hilltoppers are a 4.5-point favorite against the Owls, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Hilltoppers as a 5-point favorite.
Western Kentucky have won four out of their last six games against Florida Atlantic.
- Jan 20, 2022 – Florida Atlantic 78 vs. Western Kentucky 69
- Jan 30, 2020 – Florida Atlantic 69 vs. Western Kentucky 65
- Jan 19, 2019 – Western Kentucky 72 vs. Florida Atlantic 66
- Feb 08, 2018 – Western Kentucky 75 vs. Florida Atlantic 63
- Dec 31, 2016 – Western Kentucky 69 vs. Florida Atlantic 54
- Jan 09, 2016 – Western Kentucky 86 vs. Florida Atlantic 82