UTRGV @ Seattle
Current Records: UTRGV 7-16; Seattle 17-6
What to Know
After two games on the road, the Seattle Redhawks are heading back home. The Redhawks and the UTRGV Vaqueros will face off in a WAC battle at 10 p.m. ET on Thursday at Climate Pledge Arena. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they’ll have plenty of motivation to get the ‘W.’
The matchup between Seattle and the New Mexico St. Aggies on Saturday was not a total blowout, but with Seattle falling 79-64 on the road, it was darn close to turning into one.
Meanwhile, UTRGV ended up a good deal behind the Abilene Christian Wildcats when they played on Saturday, losing 83-66.
Seattle is the favorite in this one, with an expected 13.5-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (10-3), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Seattle came up short against the Vaqueros when the teams previously met two seasons ago, falling 79-72. Maybe the Redhawks will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the contest and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena — Seattle, Washington
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Redhawks are a big 13.5-point favorite against the Vaqueros, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Redhawks as a 13-point favorite.
Seattle have won eight out of their last 12 games against UTRGV.
- Feb 15, 2020 – UTRGV 79 vs. Seattle 72
- Jan 16, 2020 – Seattle 91 vs. UTRGV 74
- Feb 14, 2019 – UTRGV 59 vs. Seattle 44
- Jan 19, 2019 – UTRGV 67 vs. Seattle 62
- Mar 08, 2018 – Seattle 77 vs. UTRGV 60
- Feb 15, 2018 – Seattle 85 vs. UTRGV 68
- Jan 20, 2018 – Seattle 79 vs. UTRGV 76
- Feb 23, 2017 – Seattle 86 vs. UTRGV 77
- Jan 28, 2017 – Seattle 96 vs. UTRGV 84
- Mar 10, 2016 – Seattle 75 vs. UTRGV 52
- Feb 18, 2016 – UTRGV 67 vs. Seattle 57
- Jan 23, 2016 – Seattle 70 vs. UTRGV 59