How to watch Bulls vs. Timberwolves basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Through 1 Quarter
The Minnesota Timberwolves and the Chicago Bulls are all tied up at 27. The Timberwolves have been relying on center Karl-Anthony Towns, who has eight points along with three rebounds, and point guard Patrick Beverley, who has seven points and three assists.
Minnesota @ Chicago
Current Records: Minnesota 29-26; Chicago 34-21
What to Know
The Minnesota Timberwolves are 9-3 against the Chicago Bulls since November of 2015, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success on Friday. Minnesota’s road trip will continue as they head to United Center at 8 p.m. ET to face off against Chicago. The Bulls will be strutting in after a victory while Minnesota will be stumbling in from a defeat.
The point spread favored Minnesota on Wednesday, but luck did not. They lost to the Sacramento Kings on the road by a decisive 132-119 margin. Point guard D’Angelo Russell put forth a good effort for the losing side as he shot 6-for-13 from downtown and finished with a double-double on 29 points and ten dimes.
Meanwhile, Chicago strolled past the Charlotte Hornets with points to spare on Wednesday, taking the game 121-109. The Bulls’ small forward DeMar DeRozan did his thing and had 36 points along with five boards. The matchup made it Deebo’s fourth in a row with at least 31 points.
Minnesota’s loss took them down to 29-26 while Chicago’s win pulled them up to 34-21. We’ll see if the Timberwolves can steal Chicago’s luck or if Chicago records another win instead.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: United Center — Chicago, Illinois
- TV: Bally Sports – North
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $22.99
The Bulls are a slight 2-point favorite against the Timberwolves, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the Bulls slightly, as the game opened with the Bulls as a 4-point favorite.
Minnesota have won nine out of their last 12 games against Chicago.
- Apr 11, 2021 – Minnesota 121 vs. Chicago 117
- Feb 24, 2021 – Chicago 133 vs. Minnesota 126
- Mar 04, 2020 – Minnesota 115 vs. Chicago 108
- Jan 22, 2020 – Chicago 117 vs. Minnesota 110
- Dec 26, 2018 – Minnesota 119 vs. Chicago 94
- Nov 24, 2018 – Minnesota 111 vs. Chicago 96
- Feb 24, 2018 – Minnesota 122 vs. Chicago 104
- Feb 09, 2018 – Chicago 114 vs. Minnesota 113
- Feb 12, 2017 – Minnesota 117 vs. Chicago 89
- Dec 13, 2016 – Minnesota 99 vs. Chicago 94
- Feb 06, 2016 – Minnesota 112 vs. Chicago 105
- Nov 07, 2015 – Minnesota 102 vs. Chicago 93
Injury Report for Chicago
- Nikola Vucevic: Game-Time Decision (Hip)
- Ayo Dosunmu: Game-Time Decision (Concussion)
- Derrick Jones Jr.: Out (Finger)
- Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee)
- Patrick Williams: Out (Wrist)
- Alex Caruso: Out (Wrist)
Injury Report for Minnesota
- McKinley Wright IV: Out (Elbow)