How to watch Oregon vs. California basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
California @ Oregon
Current Records: California 10-15; Oregon 16-7
What to Know
The Oregon Ducks are 10-1 against the California Golden Bears since January of 2016, and they’ll have a chance to extend that success Saturday. Oregon and California will face off in a Pac-12 battle at 4 p.m. ET at Matthew Knight Arena. The Ducks won both of their matches against California last season (82-69 and 74-63) and are aiming for the same result this time around.
The Stanford Cardinal typically have all the answers at home, but on Thursday Oregon proved too difficult a challenge. Oregon came out on top against the Cardinal by a score of 68-60. Oregon’s success was spearheaded by the efforts of guard De’Vion Harmon, who had 21 points, and center N’Faly Dante, who had 12 points in addition to seven rebounds. Dante hadn’t helped his team much against the Utah Utes on Saturday, so this was a nice turnaround for him.
Meanwhile, the Golden Bears narrowly escaped with a victory as the squad sidled past the Oregon State Beavers 63-61. It took eight tries, but California can finally say that they have a win on the road. Guard Jordan Shepherd (15 points) and forward Grant Anticevich (13 points) were the top scorers for California.
Oregon is the favorite in this one, with an expected 14.5-point margin of victory. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past two games, so buyers beware.
Their wins bumped the Ducks to 16-7 and California to 10-15. We’ll see which team can carry over their success and which team inevitably falls when Oregon and California clash.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena — Eugene, Oregon
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $23.00
The Ducks are a big 14.5-point favorite against the Golden Bears, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Ducks, as the game opened with the Ducks as a 13-point favorite.
Oregon have won ten out of their last 11 games against California.
- Feb 27, 2021 – Oregon 74 vs. California 63
- Dec 31, 2020 – Oregon 82 vs. California 69
- Mar 05, 2020 – Oregon 90 vs. California 56
- Jan 30, 2020 – Oregon 77 vs. California 72
- Feb 06, 2019 – Oregon 73 vs. California 62
- Feb 01, 2018 – Oregon 66 vs. California 53
- Mar 10, 2017 – Oregon 73 vs. California 65
- Feb 22, 2017 – Oregon 68 vs. California 65
- Jan 19, 2017 – Oregon 86 vs. California 63
- Feb 11, 2016 – California 83 vs. Oregon 63
- Jan 06, 2016 – Oregon 68 vs. California 65
Injury Report for Oregon
No Injury Information
Injury Report for California
- Andre Kelly: Out (Ankle)
- D.J. Thorpe: Out for the Season (Undisclosed)
- Monty Bowser: Out for the Season (Ankle)