St. Bonaventure @ Saint Louis
Current Records: St. Bonaventure 13-7; Saint Louis 17-6
What to Know
The St. Bonaventure Bonnies and the Saint Louis Billikens are set to square off in an Atlantic 10 matchup at 9 p.m. ET Feb. 11 at Chaifetz Arena. The teams split their matchups last year, with Saint Louis winning the first 70-59 at home and the Bonnies taking the second 71-53.
St. Bonaventure took their contest against the Fordham Rams on Tuesday by a conclusive 76-51 score. St. Bonaventure’s guard Dominick Welch looked sharp as he shot 5-for-7 from beyond the arc and finished with a double-double on 21 points and ten rebounds. Welch’s performance made up for a slower matchup against the Richmond Spiders last Friday. Welch’s points were the most he has had all year.
Meanwhile, Saint Louis had enough points to win and then some against the La Salle Explorers on Tuesday, taking their game 75-57. Saint Louis can attribute much of their success to forward Francis Okoro, who had 19 points along with seven boards, and guard Fred Thatch Jr., who posted a double-double on 14 points and ten boards.
The Bonnies are expected to lose this next one by 5.5. Those who got lucky with them against the spread on Tuesday might want to hold off on placing bets this time since the team has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread.
St. Bonaventure didn’t have too much trouble with the Billikens when the two teams previously met in March of last year as they won 71-53. St. Bonaventure’s victory shoved Saint Louis out of the playoffs, so they have a target on their back.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Chaifetz Arena — St. Louis, Missouri
- TV: ESPN2
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Billikens are a solid 5.5-point favorite against the Bonnies, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Billikens as a 6.5-point favorite.
St. Bonaventure have won eight out of their last 11 games against Saint Louis.
- Mar 06, 2021 – St. Bonaventure 71 vs. Saint Louis 53
- Feb 06, 2021 – Saint Louis 70 vs. St. Bonaventure 59
- Mar 07, 2020 – Saint Louis 72 vs. St. Bonaventure 49
- Mar 17, 2019 – Saint Louis 55 vs. St. Bonaventure 53
- Mar 09, 2019 – St. Bonaventure 66 vs. Saint Louis 57
- Mar 03, 2018 – St. Bonaventure 64 vs. Saint Louis 56
- Feb 07, 2018 – St. Bonaventure 79 vs. Saint Louis 56
- Feb 08, 2017 – St. Bonaventure 70 vs. Saint Louis 55
- Jan 17, 2017 – St. Bonaventure 71 vs. Saint Louis 52
- Mar 05, 2016 – St. Bonaventure 76 vs. Saint Louis 67
- Feb 07, 2016 – St. Bonaventure 65 vs. Saint Louis 62
Injury Report for Saint Louis
- Rashad Williams: Game-Time Decision (Back)
- Javonte Perkins: Out for the Season (Knee)
Injury Report for St. Bonaventure
- Anouar Mellouk: Out for the Season (Not Injury Related)
- Linton Brown: Out for the Season (Not Injury Related)