New Jersey Tech @ Vermont
Regular Season Records: New Jersey Tech 11-17; Vermont 25-5
What to Know
The Vermont Catamounts and the New Jersey Tech Highlanders are set to clash at 2 p.m. ET March 6 at Roy L Patrick Gymnasium in the first round of the America East Conference Tourney. The Catamounts are out to keep their 13-game home win streak alive.
While not quite a landslide, the matchup between Vermont and the Maine Black Bears on Tuesday was still a pretty decisive one as Vermont wrapped it up with a 75-56 win on the road.
Meanwhile, New Jersey Tech lost to the Stony Brook Seawolves on the road by a decisive 87-68 margin.
A pair of offensive stats to keep an eye on: Vermont enters the contest with a 48.60% field goal percentage, good for 14th best in college basketball. Less enviably, New Jersey Tech is stumbling into the game with the ninth fewest points per game in college basketball, having accrued only 63.1 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: Roy L Patrick Gymnasium — Burlington, Vermont
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Vermont have won three out of their last four games against New Jersey Tech.
- Feb 02, 2022 – Vermont 90 vs. New Jersey Tech 67
- Jan 19, 2022 – Vermont 83 vs. New Jersey Tech 57
- Dec 28, 2020 – New Jersey Tech 81 vs. Vermont 80
- Dec 27, 2020 – Vermont 92 vs. New Jersey Tech 78