Georgia @ Vanderbilt
Regular Season Records: Georgia 6-25; Vanderbilt 15-15
What to Know
The Georgia Bulldogs and the Vanderbilt Commodores are set to clash at 8 p.m. ET March 9 at Amalie Arena in the first round of the Southeastern Conference Tourney. Vanderbilt should still be riding high after a win, while the Bulldogs will be looking to right the ship.
Meanwhile, things were close when Vanderbilt and the Ole Miss Rebels clashed on Saturday, but Vanderbilt ultimately edged out the opposition 63-61. The top scorer for the Commodores was guard Scotty Pippen Jr. (22 points).
The Bulldogs are expected to lose this next one by 9. True fans might be the only ones betting on them, currently 10-20-1 ATS, to cover the spread.
UGA came up short against Vanderbilt when the two teams last met earlier in the regular season, falling 85-77. Can UGA avenge their defeat, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We’ll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Amalie Arena — Tampa, Florida
- TV: SEC Network
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Commodores are a big 9-point favorite against the Bulldogs, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 9-point spread, and stayed right there.
Georgia have won five out of their last nine games against Vanderbilt.
- Jan 29, 2022 – Vanderbilt 85 vs. Georgia 77
- Jan 15, 2022 – Vanderbilt 73 vs. Georgia 66
- Feb 06, 2021 – Georgia 73 vs. Vanderbilt 70
- Feb 22, 2020 – Georgia 80 vs. Vanderbilt 78
- Jan 09, 2019 – Georgia 82 vs. Vanderbilt 63
- Mar 07, 2018 – Georgia 78 vs. Vanderbilt 62
- Feb 07, 2018 – Vanderbilt 81 vs. Georgia 66
- Jan 17, 2017 – Georgia 76 vs. Vanderbilt 68
- Feb 20, 2016 – Vanderbilt 80 vs. Georgia 67
Injury Report for Vanderbilt
- Jamaine Mann: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
Injury Report for Georgia
- Jailyn Ingram: Out for the Season (Knee)
- P.J. Horne: Out for the Season (Knee)