How to watch Warriors vs. Celtics basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Boston @ Golden State
Current Records: Boston 41-28; Golden State 47-22
What to Know
The Golden State Warriors will play host again and welcome the Boston Celtics to Chase Center, where tip-off is scheduled for 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday. The Warriors should still be feeling good after a victory, while Boston will be looking to get back in the win column.
The Dubs didn’t have too much trouble with the Washington Wizards at home on Monday as they won 126-112. Point guard Stephen Curry had a dynamite game for Golden State; he shot 7-for-14 from downtown and finished with 47 points, six dimes and six rebounds.
Boston lost a heartbreaker to the Dallas Mavericks when they met last November, and they left with a heavy heart again on Sunday. Boston fell in a 95-92 heartbreaker. Despite the defeat, they got a solid performance out of power forward Al Horford, who had 17 points along with six boards and five steals.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Golden State is expected to win a tight contest. They are currently five-for-five against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
The Dubs’ win brought them up to 47-22 while the Celtics’ loss pulled them down to 41-28. Two defensive stats to keep an eye on: The Dubs have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 43.80%, which places them second in the league. But Boston is even better: they have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 43.20%, which places them first in the league. We’ll see if that edge gives Boston a route to victory.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center — San Francisco, California
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $107.49
The Warriors are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Celtics, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the Warriors slightly, as the game opened with the Warriors as a 4-point favorite.
Boston have won eight out of their last 13 games against Golden State.
- Dec 17, 2021 – Golden State 111 vs. Boston 107
- Apr 17, 2021 – Boston 119 vs. Golden State 114
- Feb 02, 2021 – Boston 111 vs. Golden State 107
- Jan 30, 2020 – Boston 119 vs. Golden State 104
- Nov 15, 2019 – Boston 105 vs. Golden State 100
- Mar 05, 2019 – Boston 128 vs. Golden State 95
- Jan 26, 2019 – Golden State 115 vs. Boston 111
- Jan 27, 2018 – Golden State 109 vs. Boston 105
- Nov 16, 2017 – Boston 92 vs. Golden State 88
- Mar 08, 2017 – Boston 99 vs. Golden State 86
- Nov 18, 2016 – Golden State 104 vs. Boston 88
- Apr 01, 2016 – Boston 109 vs. Golden State 106
- Dec 11, 2015 – Golden State 124 vs. Boston 119
Injury Report for Golden State
- Andre Iguodala: Out (Back)
- Nemanja Bjelica: Out (Illness)
- Andrew Wiggins: Out (Illness)
- Gary Payton II: Out (Knee)
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Boston
- Aaron Nesmith: Out (Ankle)