How to watch Knicks vs. Jazz basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Utah @ New York
Current Records: Utah 44-26; New York 30-40
What to Know
After a four-game homestand, the Utah Jazz will be on the road. They will square off against the New York Knicks at 7:30 p.m. ET Sunday at Madison Square Garden. The Jazz won’t have the home-court advantage, but they do enjoy a 5-point advantage in the spread.
Everything went Utah’s way against the Los Angeles Clippers this past Friday as they made off with a 121-92 victory. The game was pretty much decided by the half, when the score had already reached 71-34. Point guard Jared Butler (21 points), point guard Jordan Clarkson (20 points), and center Rudy Gobert (19 points) were the top scorers for Utah. Jared Butler’s performance made up for a slower contest against the Chicago Bulls this past Wednesday. Butler’s points were the most he has had all season.
Meanwhile, things were close when New York and the Washington Wizards clashed this past Friday, but New York ultimately edged out the opposition 100-97. The top scorers for New York were small forward R.J. Barrett (18 points) and power forward Julius Randle (18 points).
The Jazz are expected to win this handily, but they should have beaten the Houston Rockets Jan. 19 easily too and instead slipped up with a 116-111. In other words, don’t count the Knicks out just yet.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden — New York, New York
- TV: ATTSN Rocky Mountain
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $36.52
The Jazz are a 5-point favorite against the Knicks, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Utah have won nine out of their last 13 games against New York.
- Feb 07, 2022 – Utah 113 vs. New York 104
- Jan 26, 2021 – Utah 108 vs. New York 94
- Jan 06, 2021 – New York 112 vs. Utah 100
- Mar 04, 2020 – Utah 112 vs. New York 104
- Jan 08, 2020 – Utah 128 vs. New York 104
- Mar 20, 2019 – Utah 137 vs. New York 116
- Dec 29, 2018 – Utah 129 vs. New York 97
- Jan 19, 2018 – New York 117 vs. Utah 115
- Nov 15, 2017 – New York 106 vs. Utah 101
- Mar 22, 2017 – Utah 108 vs. New York 101
- Nov 06, 2016 – Utah 114 vs. New York 109
- Jan 20, 2016 – New York 118 vs. Utah 111
- Dec 09, 2015 – Utah 106 vs. New York 85