How to watch Grizzlies vs. Bucks basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Milwaukee @ Memphis
Current Records: Milwaukee 46-27; Memphis 51-23
What to Know
The Memphis Grizzlies will take on the Milwaukee Bucks at 8 p.m. ET Saturday at FedExForum. Averaging 129 points in their past three games, the Grizzlies’ high-powered offense has been in full-swing lately, so Milwaukee better be ready for a challenge.
The Grizz took their contest against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday by a conclusive 133-103 score. The matchup was pretty much decided by the half, when the score had already reached 74-48. The Grizz can attribute much of their success to shooting guard Desmond Bane, who shot 5-for-7 from beyond the arc and finished with 30 points, five dimes and five boards.
Meanwhile, the Bucks had enough points to win and then some against the Washington Wizards on Thursday, taking their game 114-102. Milwaukee’s success was spearheaded by the efforts of point guard Jrue Holiday, who dropped a double-double on 24 points and ten assists, and shooting guard Grayson Allen, who shot 5-for-7 from downtown and finished with 21 points.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Memphis is expected to win a tight contest. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a three-game streak of ATS wins.
Memphis is now 51-23 while Milwaukee sits at 46-27. A pair of offensive numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: The Grizz comes into the game boasting the third most points per game in the league at 115.1. The Bucks are completely their equal: they also come into the matchup with 115.1 points per game. Tune in for what’s sure to be a high-scoring contest.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum — Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Bally Sports SouthEast Memphis
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $75.00
The Grizzlies are a slight 2-point favorite against the Bucks, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Grizzlies as a 1-point favorite.
Milwaukee have won eight out of their last 13 games against Memphis.
- Jan 19, 2022 – Milwaukee 126 vs. Memphis 114
- Apr 17, 2021 – Memphis 128 vs. Milwaukee 115
- Mar 04, 2021 – Milwaukee 112 vs. Memphis 111
- Aug 13, 2020 – Memphis 119 vs. Milwaukee 106
- Dec 13, 2019 – Milwaukee 127 vs. Memphis 114
- Jan 16, 2019 – Milwaukee 111 vs. Memphis 101
- Nov 14, 2018 – Memphis 116 vs. Milwaukee 113
- Mar 12, 2018 – Milwaukee 121 vs. Memphis 103
- Nov 13, 2017 – Milwaukee 110 vs. Memphis 103
- Mar 13, 2017 – Memphis 113 vs. Milwaukee 93
- Nov 12, 2016 – Milwaukee 106 vs. Memphis 96
- Mar 17, 2016 – Milwaukee 96 vs. Memphis 86
- Jan 28, 2016 – Memphis 103 vs. Milwaukee 83